Chapter 5

*Nialls P.O.V.*

Why is Aubrey here? What could she possibly want with a loser like me? Why-

'Niall! Hurry up and get ready! Aubrey has been waiting for you long enough don't make her wait anymore. Now get up and get ready. Your breakfast is ready its on the counter. I'll see you tonight i gotta go to work bye hon' My mom told me, then walked up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then she left.

I finally got up, didn't even bother to shower. I got dressed

http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_school/set?id=89624347

gathered my school books and went down stairs. I saw Aubrey sitting down looking through her phone. I started thinking to myself 'Damn. I really miss her' But since shes turned out way different i can't be her friend anymore.

I walked down the last set of steps before speaking.

'What are you doing here and what do you want?'

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

'What are you doing here and what do you want?' He snapped. I turned around to get a better look at him.

''I came to speak to you Nialler. Listen-*'

'NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU AUBREY?! LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU'VE CHANGED! YOUR NOT THE SAME AUBREY I USED TO KNOW A WEEK AGO! YOUR NOT THE SAME AUBREY I FUCKING GREW UP WITH! YOU CHANGED SO MUCH EVER SINCE YOU STARTED HANGING OUT WITH THOSE STUPID FUCKING DRUGGIES!'

'FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT THE ONE THAT CHANGED! YOU ARE! YOUR THE ONE THAT'S FUCKING HANGING OUT WITH ALL THOSE POPULAR BITCHES KNOWING YOU HATE POPULAR PEOPLE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! AND STUPID FUCKING DRUGGIES?! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL THEM THAT AGAIN! THERE CLOSER TO FRIENDS THAN YOU EVER FUCKING WERE!!'

'WELL IF THEIR THAT FUCKING GREAT THAN GO BACK TO THEM! AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ACCORDING TO YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW ME! I'M THE LOSER REMEMBER?! AND THOSE 'POPULAR PEOPLE' YOUR TALKING ABOUT, ARE NOW MY NEW FRIENDS TOO SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL THEM STUPID BITCHES! NOW IF YOUR DONE GET THE FUCK OUT IF MY HOUSE!!'

And with that he opened the door making me go out. I walked out and stood outside the door, i was about to turn around and yell back at him when he slammed the door in my face. What the hell just happen?

*Niall's P.O.V*

What the hell just happen? Did i really just kick Aubrey out of the house? Oh well she deserved it. She said those 'friends ' have been better friends than me. Well she can stay with them. Our friendship is officially over.

Ugh now imma be late to school. I looked around for my moms car. I was about to go out the drive way when Aubrey's mom, Samantha, came up and tapped on my window.

'Hello Mrs. Rogers. How may i help you?'

'Hello Niall, hows your morning? And i came to ask you if you could be a dear and take Aubrey to school today.Shes running a bit late and cant find a ride and my car is I'm repair right now. And since y'all are best friends i was sure you wouldn't mind.'

Great! Just my luck. 'Uh yea sure.'

'Ok thanks Niall. Let me go get her.'

Today just keeps on getting better and better... And yes, i am being sarcastic for those that didn't catch that. Right as Aubrey got in the car i started driving. It was silent until my phone rang. It was my brother Greg. But since i didn't like talking on the phone and drive at the same time i put it on speaker.

N-Niall G-Greg

N-'Hello?'

G-'Niall? Its me Greg! How you been bro?'

N-'Hey Greg! I've been pretty good what about you? When are you gonna come visit me? Looks like you forgot about me bro! Not cool! Haha'

G-'Haha I've been good myself. And that's why i called you bro. I'm landing tonight at 9. Could you go and get me at the airport? '

N-'Yea. Ill be there.'

G-'Alright thanks bro. Ill see you tonight. Love ya.'

N-'Love ya too bro bye'

G-'Bye'

By the time i ended the phone call we were at school. I dropped Aubrey off at the front and went to go find a parking space.

*Skip school. Now at the airport *

Greg should be here any moment now. I was in the waiting room with Aubrey. Yes Aubrey. Mom made her come with me because she had to stay home and cook dinner and she didn't want me to come alone. So now here we are. We haven't spoken since the fight this morning. And if your wondering, no our moms don't know we aren't friends. We have to pretend we arr for the sake of them. Anyways my brothers plane just landed, Aubrey and i start making our way to meet him.

*Aubrey's P.O.V.*

We got up and made our way to meet Greg. Him and me have always been close. But never as close as i was to Niall. We saw him and we went said our hellos. And went back to the car.

*Skip car ride now at dinner*

Niall's mom invited us over for dinner. We ate while Greg told us about his trip to Hawaii. When we were done and Greg told me to help him get his bags from the car.

'Hey Aubrey umm can i ask you something. But promise you won't say anything of none of this.'

'Uh yea whats up?' But what he said next really surprised me.

'Um do you know where i can get any, umm, you know... Weed?'

'Uhh you smoke weed?'

'Yea but don't say anything. And i ask you because i heard you hang with that type of crew '

'Um yea, i can call my friend Damian and we can meet up and you can buy it from him'

'Great thanks Aubs'

'Haha welcome now lets hurry up'

*Unknown P.O.V.*

Little did Greg and Aubrey know with that conversation their whole future would change. Now all they can do is..... Expect. The. Worse.