Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V.

Today we are all flying to Ireland for Aubrey's funeral. It was a week ago since it all happened. Everyone was depressed it happened. Harry was the most that got affected by it though. Him and Aubrey had been really close, but not as close as me and her ever were...

I look back and think, where all this went wrong. Like how did we end up hating each others guts to the point of her killing my brother, and me killing her. But the answer is too easy. It was them. THEY changed her. Her 'friends' AKA: the school druggies. If it wasn't for them and the way she acted that day at the park, my brother would be alive, and so would she.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Calum and Luke walked in and practically dragged me out of bed.

'What the fuck guys! Whats wrong with y'all!?!' I yelled at them.

'Your the only one still in bed Niall! We leave in like' Luke said and checked his phone for the time, 'SHIT! Niall hurry up we leave in five minutes! Calum go tell the others hurry!'

'Alright mate! Calm down!' Calum yelled and ran out of the room.

'Hurry up Niall you have a minute to get ready and meet us downstairs.' And with that Luke left, not even letting me reply.

I got up put on some joggers and singlet and practically ran to the restroom to brush my teeth. After i got done everyone was waiting outside already

'Took you long enough don't you think Niall?' Louis joked.

'Yea whatever, lets go already'

'Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this moring' Jay mumbled.

'More like dragged out of bed this morning' i said glaring at Calum and Luke, who just chuckled, while the rest started laughing.

~Skip plane ride~

FINALLY!! After however many hours we spent on the plane we made it. Everyone tried so hard to stay up, not wanting to deal with the bitch that jet lag is, and we actually made it considering we were all conveniently seated together at the very back.

After what seemed like forever, my mum came and picked us all up. How we all got fitted in the car? I don't even know, but we made it home. The whole car ride was silent due to the lack of energy we all had, including my mum.

When we got home we all got situated. Since we had three guest rooms we all splited up. In one room it was: Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry. In the second room Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton. And Mary, Bre, Angela, and Maci in the last room. Janette, Shanel, Jay, and Abigail went to their own homes to see their families. Yea, Jay is from here too. We just found out not long ago.It was around 10pm by the time everyone got settled, so we decided to go to bed since we were all tired.

I was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on the door. 'Come on!' I yelled. No one opened the door so i guessed that they went away. As soon as i was about to turn over, someone opened the door. I sat up to see Shanel walking over to my bed.

I have to admit, she's beautiful. I think in this past 5 years I've been falling little by little for her. I guess it is true that you can never be best friends with the opposite gender. One will always want more. And I guess in this case I'm that one person. I wonder if Shanell feels the same. I'm going to find out.

'Hey Niall, did I wake you up?'

'Na, I wasn't asleep yet. Why what's up?'

'Um, well I wanted to talk to you about something..."

'What's wrong?'

"Well, I know this people say its not good that the girl makes the first move but... Niall I've liked you since I first met you. I went to sit by you, it might be cliché but, it was love at first sight. And these past year's I've fallen more and more for you. And I understand if you don't feel the same, I just-' I cut her off by pressing my lips up against hers. She was shocked at first but then kissed back. After a while we both pulled away and pressed our foreheads against each other's.

'You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to do that for. Shanel, the same happened to me with you. I've developed so many feelings for you over these past years, its crazy to think of you as my best friend now that I know we both feel the same. Shanel will you be my girlfriend? I understand if you don't want to and that's okay. And -" now it was her turn to cut me off by kissing me.

'Niall, I would be crazy if I said no. Of course I want to be your girlfriend!' she said with a huge smile forming on her face.

Today might've started out bad, but now, I think it's the best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Hey guys! How are you all doing?! We managed to get this chapter done before Friday! YAY!! Ha. Well what so you think of it so far? Niall and Shanel got together!

Also we NEED/WANT to know what y'all think of this FF and how we can make it better and all that good stuff. We also want to know who's actually reading it and if you actually enjoy reading it. Some feedback would be absolutely great!  And if you want to see a picture of all the girls KIK me or Juilssa (me- Loven5SOS (was LupeHemmo but it got hacked kinda and well yea had to make a new one) , Julissa- Julissa_Resendiz_) because it wont let us upload up on here.

Comment, Fan, Vote!

Love you all!!!

Julissa and Lupe