Uniforms, Girls, and Vampires Ugg!!

No Yuki doesn't know that Zero is a vampire, the last chapter was set a month before the whole biting happened. So no Yuki doesn't know if you were asking. 

Also, I'm trying to make Rin more relatable, so if his thoughts are strange or weird. Blame me because this is how I think. Pretty much it's a boy version of me and my friends and how we act. His personality though will stay the same when talking to other characters, but his thoughts are how I would react.

His hobbies are the same as mine and my friends..... So sorry in advance, because we have weird hobbies.  This chapter is set during episode 1, so it's been a month since Zero and Rin became Roommates.

   There are many things I hate in life

●Noise 

●Girls

●The Sun

●Cats (God I hate Cats!)

●Just People in general

But,

This uniform is now on top of my list.  (Yes I made a list of things I hate, don't you?) 

That and contacts, which I took out so now I'm wearing my big glasses. (And may accidently through my contacts in the fireplace.)

I would refuse even wearing one, but I have 3 factors stopping me:'

1. Daddy would suggest very creepily that he would change me by force. (I tell you my daddy might be the mommy in the relationship, but he's a very scary mommy.)

2. Pa will also tease me more, and, no one deserves my dad's very..... um (cough) teases and dirty innuendos  behind them. 

AND!!!

3. Zero was no better than both my parents! He will tackle me, tease me (Not Like that you perverts), and pretty much force dress me. 

SO pretty much I'm screwed!

It's been a month since I came to this Academy and being part of the Disciplinary Committee.

Girls screaming for the Night Class;

Staying up all night;

Wasting all that time when I could be playing on my 3Ds.

The arrogant Night Class who you know never had been spanked enough in their childhood.

So yeah..... 

I can see why Zero is all emo when it comes doing watch duty. 

Hey, the first week was pretty entertaining....

The first week was....

But now the sound of 'Kyaa Idol-Senpai!!!' is now in my nightmares haunting me. 

And Yuki doesn't make it any better! I swear that girl pretty much useless when it comes to the crossings. And then Kuran-senpai come and she swoons.

I just don't know anymore really. I just keep thinking of puppies and the new video games I saw going into town to keep me from killing these girls.

I. HATE. GIRLS!!!

So what am I doing now? Well since you politely asked.

I'm pretty much hiding from Yuki while avoiding going to the crossing. I know it's rude to leave her all in her lonesome, but my eardrums need a break from those high pitched animals.

I sighed in happiness, resting high on the tree branch. I grinned as the smell of flowers hit my nostrils, this place was a safe haven. 

Beautiful flowers and fruit trees and bushes that I grew. It made me feel proud that they grew so big.