A Pappy Time

(Frisk POV)

"Darling! No! Save yourself, James! Don't worry about me!" Mettaton said dramatically over the top, as always. I giggled. Papyrus was enthralled by the movie, but he seemed more interested in the star.

"Papy?" I asked.

"Yes, human!" Papyrus answered, looking at me.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked. His face flushed a bright orange as he stood up suddenly.

"I just remembered that I have to..uh...organize my action figures! Y-yea! Better g-get to it! Nyeh heh...heh..." He ran upstairs and shut his door. I went into the kitchen for a drink. I saw a small sketch book in a drawer and thought that I would draw Papyrus and Sans a picture. They always loved my drawings! I picked up the book from inside the drawer and took it to the table. I grabbed my box of crayons before opening the sketch book.

What I saw next was incredible! Doodles and sketches of Papyrus, Mettaton, Sans, and various other monsters filled the pages of the book. Details were phenomenal, shading and highlights were on point! I was impressed!

"Hey, Papyrus! Who's sketch book is this?" I asked. Papyrus ran down stairs.

"Oh my goodness Frisk!" Papyrus said. He ran over to me and snatched the book when I turned a page to see sketches of Papyrus and Mettaton together.

"Aw that was so cute!" I said. He grunted.

"Don't ever snoop around in someone's personal belongings!" He said. I gasped.

"That's your book Papyrus!?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Y...yes. It is mine!" He said.

"Oh my gosh, Papyrus! You have talent! Those drawings are amazing!" I said. He stared at me confused.

"No...I am not that good at drawing!"

"Are you kidding!? That's some of the best art I've ever seen!"

"Really? You think so, Frisk?" He asked me. I nodded, a smile forming on my face.

"I really liked those sketches of you and Mettaton. I can totally see you two together!" I said, grabbing the book and turning to the page again. Papyrus blushed a deep pumpkin orange.

"Nyeh...really? M-me with M-M-Mettaton? I...I wish..." He said. I gasped.

"PAPYTON! NEW OTP!!!" I screamed. Papyrus's skull was orange as a pumpkin.

"W-what!?"

This book became a ship fest XD I'm gonna be at my nana's house for the weekend, so EXPECT THE NEW STORY ROBOT REVOLUTION TO BE RELEASED! 😆 yay! So uh, yea. Hope you enjoyed this part!