Chapter 4: Run

Seth's POV

30 Minutes Earlier

"C'mon Leah let's gooooo!" I yelled grabbing my sister by the forearm and dragging her out the door. "Where are we even going anyways?" she asked with a scowl as she yanked her arm out of my grasp. "Jake's house" I replied.

For the last hour I've had the random urge to go there. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know myself. I just feel like something important is going to happen there. And soon.

"So C'mon!" I yelled running ahead. She just gave me the what-is-wrong-with-you-creep look. I just smiled goofily and ran on.

When we reached Jake's house I sprinted to the door step. Not long after Leah joined me there. "Well aren't you gonna knock?" Leah snapped from behind me. I turned to her, scowled, and turned back to the door. I gave it a light knock and waited.

"Seth. Leah. What're you guys doing here?" Jake asked as soon as the door opened. I paused thinking of a reason. "I don't know we were bored....." I started to stay but my voice just changed to a hush.

In front of me was a small girl. Her hair was dark brown with golden and light brown strands in it. Her eyes were a greenish brownish color. She had a dimple in her chin and the same jawline and nose as Jacob. Her skin was a tan color. She was wearing a white shirt with lace at the top and denim shorts. Her teeth were as white as a pearl. In that moment she was quite possibly the most beautiful girl in the world to me. In seemed as if suddenly time had stopped.

"Who's that?" Leah asked looking at her. "Oh guys, this is my sister Maggie. Maggie this is Seth and Leah Clearwater" Jake said gesturing to us.

I just stared. That's all I could do. I felt as if I couldn't move any muscle in my body. As if time was frozen.

It's beautiful outside, the birds are chirping. The wind is playing a soft tune.

Two people run across a field, laughing. One is a girl by the age of 16. The other, a boy by the age of 21 but has the appearance of a 15 year old.

They are holding hands. They are happy.

The boy wants nothing but the best for the girl.

The scene changes

Now we see two wolves nuzzled against each other.

One was a sandy color with brown eyes. The other was snow white with bright green eyes.

Simultaneously, they let out a howl.

Next we see the reflection of 4 generations of the girl in a wolf's eye

Again the scene changes

We see an old couple swinging happily on a wooden swing holding hands and laughing.

Time freezes. It's like gravity moved and she is the only thing holding me to earth. I have to and will protect and care for her. I will be there whenever she needs me.

"Is he ok?" a voice breaks into my thoughts. It's her voice. "Seth what's wrong?" Jacob asks, concern in his voice.

And with that my knees give out along with my vision and everything goes black.

Present Time

I sat up with at start. "What happened?!" I yelled looking around. I was no longer in Jake's house, I was in my own. "Where is she?" I asked looking around and suddenly realizing only my mom was in the room.

"Who? Well Leah went out somewhere.... She seemed frustrated but, I believe she phased" my mom said helping off the couch.

"Mom I have to get back to Jake's house" I said walking to the door.

"Well sweety you can't. Their house isn't as close as you think. I just got there fast cause I was heading there anyways"

"Well than drive me"

"No"

"Why not?" I yelled getting frustrated. I had to see her.

"Because I said so" my mom said slamming her hand down on the counter.

Ok if she won't bring me I'll bring myself. And with this I got up and walked out the door How I was gonna get there, who knows. Phase my mind urged. Fine.

Since I've only been phasing for 2 years I wasn't in as much control as the others. But, somehow I managed to phase. I went into a sprint and phased in mid air just as I landed on my paws. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

Run. Just run. Seth is alright.

Leah? I asked. When we phase wolves can hear each other's thoughts.

Seth? Why are you up? Why are you phasing?

I'm alright now Leah...but something important happened

Seth......OMG DO NOT TELL ME YOU IMPRINTED

I think that's what it is....

OMG SETH and she went on and on like this until suddenly a noise ripped me out of my thoughts.

A rustle of the tree beside me. Then I heard a voice singing.....

"Wise man say....only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you"

The voice was beautiful like a songbird. The voice continued singing whilst the figure walked on. That's when I realized it was Maggie....

Oh no oh no oh no oh no!!! IM GONNA SNEEZE!!!!! and I did sneeze

She turned quickly towards me and as soon as our eyes connected and she searched me up and down she screamed and started to run.

Oh crap. What have I done
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
OMG I ALMOST HAVE A HUNDRED READS!!!!!! Ok so I know I haven't updated in a while but thanks guys for reading and I love y'all! Also if someone would message me I really need your help with names for my upcoming stories!!!<3
Word count: 933