Chapter thirteen:

Tennessee went pretty fast, and before I knew it. We were in Florida walking on the beach around 9 pm. His fans are amazing, there all so sweet . Magcon was great. Brianna left a couple days after that night of playing truth or dare. No one really cared for her. At least neither Nash or I .

"You alright ?" Nash knocks me out of my thoughts. I smile and nod as I look down at our hands which are intertwined .

"The stars are so pretty" Nash looks up and I agree with him.

"They really are. I think it's so crazy how many of them are up there" I take in the night sky admiring the little bright dots above

I look and see one zip through the sky .

"Make a wish" Nash says and I close my eyes smiling.

I make a wish and open my eyes and look at him. I see he's already looking at me and I smile wider.

"What did you wish for ?" He ask and I get a serious face .

"I'm not suppose to tell! It won't come true" I look away at the beach laughing a little .

"I want you to be my girlfriend" he says quietly.

I look over at him and see he's in deep though. He looks into my eyes and says it again .

"I want you to be my girlfriend , be mine?" He ask this time. I nod and throw myself into his arms.

"I want to be your girlfriend" I whisper back . He kisses my head.

"Can you tell me your wish now?" He pleads. I look down at the sand.

"You already made it come true"