Chapter six:

6
"I had a good time today" I smile down at my lap. He brings his hand to my chin pushing it up gently so we can face each other.

"I did too" he smiles back at me "maybe next weekend I could take you out somewhere?" He offers . He looks at my so intensely , it makes me nervous.

"Yeah. I would like that" I stutter a bit. He laughs with a big smile on his face which soon turns in to a serious expression .

He leans in and kisses my cheek . I get those warm fuzzy butterflies in my stomach again.

"Until then"

"Text me , okay?" I hum.

"Of course, goodnight Stella" he turns away slowly.

"Goodnight Nash" I go inside the door. As soon as I close it I bolt up the steps to my room . Slamming the door shut I slide down the back of it.

Tonight has been perfect .

I have never in my entire life met somebody that made me feel that way in a single day. Not Corey. Not anyone. He's different , special. There's something about him and I need to figure out what it is. He's amazing really.

I sigh in happiness as I get up and walk over toward the shower.

I make no rush to get in. I slowly strip and start the warm water , I let it take over my body and I close my eyes.

I wish my dad was still here. I think he would like Nash. They would probably be best friends. I laugh to myself and smile.

When I was 15 my dad got into a car accident . There was a bleed in his brain and they unfortunately couldn't stop it. I think about him every single day..

He will always be my favorite guy.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel.

I walk over to my bed and see a note on top of neatly folded pile of Jammie's . 

The note reads

'Went to bed. I'll make breakfast in the morning and then we can have a girls day. Goodnight honey'

I smile and put the Jammie's on . I throw myself into bed and begin to fall asleep but I hear my phone ding.

'Goodnight (:

    -N Xoxo'

I smile and text him back a simple 'Goodnight(:'

I let the darkness take over me and I drift off into a peaceful sleep.