Chapter 15

"Stell baby wakeup , it's 12:30. We have to go look for jobs" Nash shakes me gently. I begin to wakeup a bit.
"I forgot we came here last night" I smile looking around at the wooden house.

"Yeah" he smiles "the Starbucks down the street is hiring . I can take you there first if you want ?"

I smile and nod "yeah perfect. Can you drop me by my place so I can get ready?" I laugh pointing to my hair. He laughs as well nodding.

"Yeah babe sure"

We both climb out of the tree and walk to the car in silence . I'm honestly kind of worried stiles will still be there. I was so stupid for being with that kid. It hurts when I see him. It makes me want to scream and cry at the same time. I don't want him ruining what me and Nash have. I'm seriously falling for him. He's amazing .

"Alright I'll be waiting outside for you. Take your time" Nash kisses me on the cheek. I smile and hop out of the car.

I sneak into my house slipping past my grandma . I hurry up and get ready throwing on a floral romper with a pair of gold sandals.

"Stella" stiles voice says softly.. he sounds broken almost.

"What are you still doing here?" I turn around slamming my hands off my dresser in the process

His eyes are dark. There are circles under neath of them and his cheeks look like they have been stained with tears. It's hard for me to look at him this way, but he's caused me so much pain it's enjoyable at the same time

"If your happy with him then I'll leave. I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry for everything. And I mean everything. Keaton especially" he takes his fingers and runs them through his hair. My heart breaks every time I see this boy. One day I can be angry and another day I can be in complete awe. Today I am calm. I'm happy with Nash, I just want him to leave .

"Please go home Stiles. I can't say I forgive you because I don't, But I can say I am happy with Nash so please just go" my voice comes out soft and broken but yet calm

"Goodbye Stella" his voice cracks and he backs away from my door

"Goodbye" I finish getting ready.

Stiles has been the only boy so far who has made me felt so many feelings all at once. Anger, sadness, confusion, pain, but happy. I want to forget everything we had but our past was so big it's just hard to move on like nothing every happened.

"Are you ready?" Nash comes in and peeks behind my door.

"Yeah" I take a deep breath smiling slightly

"Why was he here again?" Nash ask. I expect him to be mad but he actually sounds calm. Understanding almost.

"He wanted to say goodbye" I tell him honestly

"So that's it? No more crazy ex boyfriend?" Nash laughs jokingly .

"Nope. It's just me and you now" I walk up to him hugging him. I kiss him gently on the lips

"That's the way I like it" he smiles at me rubbing his hands up and down my back