INTRODUCTION

Somewhere around in Sydney, in the admist of the east coast of Australia, lived a royal family of the CLARKE's. They were amongst the most renowed of their class. They believed in lavish living along with royalty and dignity.
            Mr. Steve Clarke is the one who has the control over the entire CLARKE ENTERPRISES. He is a successful businessman who also simultaneously runs a school for the less fortunate. His wife Mrs. Amelia Clarke is a gynaecologist at Cambridge Hospital in Sydney.
         Steve and Amelia Clarke have two sons named , Aaron the elder one and Sean the younger one. They also have a sister alexandria who was adopted by the Clarkes. She was the most loved  amongst the three. Maybe as she was the youngest amongst the three.
         The two brothers envied her only for the fact that she got more of their parents' attention. Today is the day when Aaron has turned 20, Sean is 16 and Alexandria is 12.

So here was the entire intro to the Clarke Family. Chapter 2 let me take you to the day what happend on Aaron's 20th birthday.....
Happy reading 😊

Do comment if you like it.....

Each new chapter will be uploaded after 3 days of the previous one....
Thankyou 😊