Chapter 1 : Aaron's birthday

It was a wonderful morning around midaugust. It was August the 20th, which eventually was Aaron's birthday.
"AARON!!!!! "Amelia screamt her lungs out. Aaron being bewildered got out of his bed and rushed towards the direction of his mother's voice.
He just looked at her straight in the eye. Those eyes that were filled with rage and turned tremendously crimson. They were usually always with fury specially when it came to Aaron. He always felt she was biased as he was the eldest amongst the siblings.
"Yeah Mumma!", Aaron stuttered with mixed emotions half fear half confused. "Come here right now!" , she said. Aaron with a faster hearbeat approached towards her .
"Where have you been last night?", she asked. He thought for a second to lie to her but seeing her anger he did not take the risk. He replied , " I was out with Ronald for a car race."
Though she was angry the rage just reduced a bit knowing the fact that her son did not lie to her. "Oh dear," her voice full of concern now, "Did you know what would have been the situation had your father known that you took the car our without his permission?".
"But mom, Im 20 years old now, I can drive well enough."
"No!" She exclaimed," If you really want to drive your car make sure you get a permission granted from your father."
"But mom, daddy has never understood my point of view and always I have to follow what he says", he said knowing the reaction he would get from his dad. Aaron was just not in the mood to ask for anything even on his special day. He believed that his birthday was of no importance to anybody in the house. He just looked at his mother in dismay and left for his college. Mrs. Clarke felt bad for Aaron but could not help it as she thought of his safety. She decided to convince her husband as this was the most precious gift she could give her son.
Aaron is an engineering student doing Information Technology in a renowned college in Old town,Sydney . He walks towards the classroom with his chin low. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON ", his friends said in unison. Aaron din't look much delighted though by the gesture. His friends noticed his mood and decided to cheer him up. They all ate danced imitated each other played games and for those few moments Aaron forgot the scenario that happend at home. When college left, Aaron was not interested to reach back home as he knew there was no one who was excited for his birthday.
           Meanwhile at the CLARKE MANSION,  Steve Clarke returns home early than usual. He comes with a surprise which even his wife Amelia did not expect. "Hello honey, where is Aaron?", he asked. "He would be on his way home".
         "Ok then . Good hes not around. Go call Sean and Alexandria they need to see this too. Steve Clarke leads them to the surprise he got for Aaron. The entire family remains astound to the glimpse of the present.
          It is nothing but a MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS. Everybody was stunned watching the mesmerizing shade of navy blue. They all were so happy for Aaron as he always wanted a merc of his own as it was his favourite one of the lot.
         Aaron came home and was about to cross over and reach his doorstep when everyone's ears turned to an unexpected sound.... 
"MUMMA!!!!" Cried Aaron. He unfortunately met with an accident when another car just bumped inro him. Amelia all shocked ran towards her son. He was all covered in pool of blood.
         They rushed to the Cambridge hospital, where Mrs. Clarke worked as a Gynaecologist. Dr.Greg was the doctor in charge of Aaron's case. But instead Mr.Clarke was introduced to a girl at the hospital.
           "Hello Mr. Clarke", she said in a soft voice.
           "Hello! Who are you? Where is doctor Greg?", asked Mr. Clarke bewildered.
           "Im Susan. Ms.Susan Rhodes. Im a third year medical student. Can you please lead me to the room where your son is? Dr. Greg has told me to report about him."
          They both headed towards the room Aaron was admitted. She went ahead to examine him. He was unconcious, and fortunately the bleeding had stopped. She checked his vital parameters and went ahead to have a word with Mr.Clarke
          "He is fine sir. But he has lost a lot of blood sir. You need to arrange B positive blood group as soon as possible."
         "Yes I would get it at once Ms. Susan", he assured her.
          She went ahead with the medical procedure and left to report about Aaron to Dr.Greg.
         After about an hour or two Aaron gained conciousness. "Mumma," he called. Amelia immediately rushed towards him. Her eyes having tears rolling down her cheeks. "Im sorry  my love... Im really sorry for the way I acted this morning ." "Its ok Mumma I understand your concern."
          "Who treated me?" , he asked. "Ms. Susan . She took care of the situation when Dr.Greg wasn't able to reach. She is learning medicine under his guidance.
           "Oh! Please make sure she meets me before we leave from here. "
           "Yes sure son! But I think you should rest now." She left the room some time later.
            Aaron fell asleep after sometime due to the medicines when Ms. Susan came again. She took a glance at him. Closed her eyes.... Whispered something to herself and left the room.
          She went to Amelia to say goodbye and Amelia forgot to mention to her that Aaron wanted to meet her.The next day Aaron was getting discharged from the hospital.
       Next morning he asked his mother , "Mom where is Ms. Susan?".
      Amelia went to the reception asking for Susan..... Few mins later she came back to Aaron.
      "She has been posted in another hospital from today son. She wont here again so soon."
      Aaron felt disappointed that he couldn't thank the girl who saved him.
      Aaron left from the hospital but his mind still wanted to meet Ms. Susan.

SO HERE WAS THE END OF CHAPTER 1 .
Hope you are interested to know what happens next .
Do comment or vote or give in your suggestions if you like my work.
Happy reading 😊
Thankyou ❤️

Above is the picture of the whole Clarke family....
Steve Clarke by Aaron Eckhart
Amelia Clarke by Kate Winslet
Aaron Clarke by  William Moseley
Sean Clarke by Dylan Sprouse
Alexandria Clarke by Georgie Henley

Next part will be uploaded soon ......

Silentobserver 2020❤️😘