Chapter 4: Sean's intention.

Susan left the Clarke house really delighted to see the royalty of the house as she had heard of. She was happy she finally reassured the fact that Aaron was fine. On the way back to the hostel, she couldn't get off one thing off her mind.
               "Why did Sean tell me that Aaron was affected by some incidence? How come Aaron didn't mention a word?"
              She had a lot of questions running through her mind, when she got a ping on her phone. "Where are you?" . It was a message from Alyssa. She ignored it as she couldn't lie to her to face a zillion questions and buzzes comming ahead.
           The phone rang. Without even seeing the number she picked it and yelled "Aly im on the way im on the way back."
           "Hello Ms. Susan ? Its me.... Me Aaron Clarke.", he said.
           Her heart skipped a beat and she wondered why he called.
          "Oh Im so sorry Mr. Clarke. I just goofed up.", she stammered.
           "Call me Aaron. No issue Ms. but I wanted you to know that you have left your wallet at my place by mistake." , he informed.
           "Oh Im so sorry its ok you can send it with Sean tomorrow.
          "Ok ill send it with Sean no issue.", he hung up.
         She drove straight to the hostel to meet Alyssa who wanted her help in the Pathology project.
       "Where have you been Susan?" Her tone quite furious.
        "I was at Aaron's place.", she said.
       "Aaron???? Are you serious. Why had you been there? And how come I had no clue ?"she questioned.
     Susan ignored the question as she felt Alyssa was quite hyper at the moment. They went towards the cafetaria to sip in a cup of coffee.
     Alyssa noticed Susan's expressions and knew something was definitely wrong.
     "Can you just speak up suzi?", she interrogated.
      "What?", Susan questioned back.
    "Can you just let me know whats wrong?", Alyssa trying again.
     "Nothing really.", susan said.
     "Then why is it that what you say and what your expressions say dont say the same?", she said.
    "Oh please Alyssa, can we cut the topic out", she left in anger.
     On her way back to the college library, she came across Sean Clarke.
    "Hey could I talk to you for a moment please?", she said.
     "Yes sure why not", he said.
     They both headed towards the cafetaria again.
      By that time Alyssa had left from there.
    "Sean! Look Im not going to riddle you, ill come straight to the point.", she cleared.
     "Yes say!", he getting a hint of what she would ask.
      "You told me your brother was affected by an incidence. Care to explain what was the incidence ?", she asked indirectly.
      "He loves cars. So dad gifted him a merc on his birthday. Unfortunately he could not drive it as it was the same day he met with the accident.", he explained.
      "Oh! It was his birthday?", she said surprised to hear that.
       "Yes. And before we left from the hospital he mentioned he wanted to meet the one who treated him. And as far as I remember it was you and the other day you got posted somewhere else."
      "Oh! Wish I had a clue.", she said.
     Sean noticed her expressions. Her eyes filled with a little bit of guilt.
       "Its almost been a month that Aaron gets shivers to drive a car." , he told .
       She still wondered how come Aaron didnt mention a word.
       "But beside the accident what is the incidence here you had mentioned about and Aaron didnt ?", she asked curiously.
        "If I tell you Aaron would never forgive me. Im sorry Ms. Susan I can't mention more.", he said.
       He was about to leave and turned back when they saw Alyssa overhearing them.
       "Aly, what you doing here ? ", Susan asked.
      "Just thought to give you company but I guess you already have one.", she said and left .
      "Aly...... Aly wait.... Please.....", Susan ran behind her.
       She didnt look back and they almost reached the college building.
         "Alyssa Frank you listen to me right now.", she screamed.
        "What is it Susan Rhodes.", she asked in an angry tone.
         "You misunderstood me there at the cafetaria.", she said.
         "No Ms. Susan it was my mistake to disturb you. I guess you were sharing something important.", she said.
        "No.... It was just....", and she stopped.
        "Oh! So now you can tell everything to someone who you know just a few days ago and you cant trust someone you know for about 2 yrs ? ", she asked.
         "No ! Its nothing like that. It was about Aaron so I preffered asking him before jumping to conclusions."
         "But why, why are you so concerned about what happens in his life or rather what has happend to him in the past .", she came straight to the point.
        " Because I care....", she cleared. Her eyes lowered as she could not meet Alyssa's.
        "You do ? ", she heared.
        Susan expected it was Alyssa's voice but it was someone standing behind her.
       It was Aaron. He had heared the conversation.
      Susan being embarassed ran towards the church side.
     Aaron followed her to the church. He saw her weeping.
     "Susan! Are you alright.", he asked.
      "Im sorry Aaron could you please leave me alone for a while.", she requested.
      "Im afraid I cant", he said.
       "Why?" , she asked.
       "Because Im the reason those tears came rolling down your cheek.", he said.
       "No.. Its nothing as such...." , she replied.
       "Learn to lie to me Susan.", he said.
       He walked towards her and sat down.
      "Can I ask you something?"
      She nodded a yes.
       "Why do you insist on lying when your eyes can't dear?", he said.
       Dear.... This word just made her heart skip a beat.
      "If you wanted to know anything about me you should have asked me not my brother. As I recall you care about me and not him right ?" , he winked at her.
     "Im sorry. I know I should have asked you.", she said.
      "Can I ask you something else?" , he said.
      "Yeah sure.", she said.
      "Why did you go ask Sean about me?", he asked.
      " Because I was shy to ask you about your life.", she said.
      " Oh! So you are not free to ask your friend about his own life is it?.", he interrogated.
         " It was nothing as such.", she said.
       "See Susan you are a wonderful girl but the thing is you care and you dont say. You need to express it if you really do as no one can understand what you truly feel about someone.", he said.
      "How do I do it always im quite shy Aaron.", she explained.
      "Ok then let me do my part then.", he said.
      "Your part?", she asked a bit bewildered.
      "Look Susan! I dont know if its too fast but then I really would like to know more about you." , he said.
     "What does that mean?", she asked confused about it.
     "Ok ill get straight to the point. I really like you. I had to admit it today when I saw you again. You are truly an amazing strong woman I have known. ", he told her.
    She didnt know what to react and just couldnt control her emotions. Tears of happiness came rolling across her face.he wiped them and said , " I know what your answer is, I better leave then take care."
      He got up to leave when she held his hand and said , " Do I really have to tell you why Im inquisitive about your life? Dont you get it why I care? Dont you understand why it bothered me about how you were? I like you too Aaron and I want to know more about you."
      They got up and hugged each other.
   "Congratulations brother!!!!!", Sean said " I finally found you a girlfriend."
    " Shes not my girlfriend. Not yet.", he said.
     Aaron and Susan looked at each other and shared a common smile.
     " Can we tell you'll something? But swear you wont yell at us.", Sean told Aaron and Susan.
      "Yeah say.", they both said.
      "No let it be..." , and he escaped with Alyssa.

   So here is the end of chapter 4.
Hope you like my work as much as I enjoy writing it.
If you like it please vote or comment in your suggestions.
Above is the picture of the medical school Sean Susan and Alyssa went to .

What was it that Sean wanted to tell? What was it that Sean and Alyssa were hiding?

Will Aaron Susan get angry?

What is it exactly?

Get to know in the comming chapters.....
The next chapter will be uploaded soon.

Happy reading 😊
Regards,
Silent observer2020😘❤️