My Rockstar Romance (Seven)

Sorry it took so long! I had a seriously bad case of writers block... And now that it's finally over with, I'm publishing! I hope you like, and I'm thanking Giselle_Meows23 for pestering me...EVERY DAY. Untill I got this published.

Besides, she's giving me a cookie if I published. 

I am really truely glad that you all take the time to read my stories. I love all of you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND NOW YOU SHALL READ.

~Lithium Diamond<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 When I opened my eyes, I was being carried. Wait, what? My head snapped up, and I looked around. Looking up, I noticed that I was in Ray's arms.

Wait a second. Ray's arms? I felt my cheeks flare up, and I moved a bit. To get his attention. He noticed, and smiled at me. “Hey, Yady”

“Hey Ray... Why am I being carried?” I asked. I hated being carried like this, and I hoped that he would put me down soon.

“Want me to put you down?” He asked

I nodded quickly, and Ray set me to my feet. Dear sweet god, THE GROUND. THANK YOU.

I stood up, and walked in pace with Ray. “Where are we going?” I asked

“Back to our bus.”

“So I'm going to your bus with you?”

Ray shrugged, “That's your choice, Yady”

I smiled, “Yeah, I wanna go on the bus. Hey, what time is it?”

Ray checked his watch, “About eleven at night. Tonight we're going to vote on what to do for a few hours before everybody goes to sleep.”

I nodded, and continued walking. When we were within view of the bus, Ray put an arm in front of me. Stopping me in my tracks. I gave him a questioning look, “What?”

“Giselle made sure that I asked you this and I just now remembered.”

I nodded, “Go on?”

“She wants to know if you want to sleepover.” He said shrugging.

“Sleepover?” I can't remember the last time that I've had a sleepover with anyone other than Sammi... It's been a good while... But I'm not sure... I mean, I enjoy sleepovers, it's just the getting everything ready to go to that person's place to sleepover. It just annoys me. Just too many hassles.

I sighed, “Um-” I was cut off before I could respond as I was tackle hugged to the ground. I yelled, and my back made a weird thump noise as I hit the grass.

I was getting ready to yell, but I heard familiar giggling. I blinked, and found that Giselle was on top of me. “What the hell!?” I yelled, attempting to hide a laugh

“What? I can't hug you?” Giselle asked innocently.

I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. “Well, something good did come out of you nearly killing me..” I said

“What?” She asked

“I'm now wide awake” I smiled, and playfully pushed Giselle off of me.

Giselle giggled and got off the ground. I got up, and we started walking towards the bus again. After about two minutes I noticed that Ray wasn't next to me, or Giselle. I looked around, and found him walking at a really slow pace behind us.

I slowed down and walked next to him. Ray had his hands stuffed in his pockets and was staring intently at the ground.

I shook his arm slightly, “Ray?” I said