James the Friendly Ghost

I decided to watch a movie with my invisible boyfriend, James, and it was my turn to choose the movie. I could already see the regret of him letting me choose the movie since he knew which one I always chose.

"Can we watch a different movie? You always choose the same one!" I ignored his babbling and pressed play.

"God damn it Aleks. Can you at least, try to actually watch the movie and not make any comments."

"Nah. It's funny and I enjoy it, it's a classic movie." I kept trying to reason with him before the movie started. 'Casper' appeared in big bold letters.

It was a while before there was a scene with something to bother James with.

"Hey, James?"

"What Aleks, please don't tell me something dumb."

"No, no, no. I was just wondering if you can turn into a pillow like Casper. He made it seem really easy."

"No Aleks. I can't turn into a pillow and if I even could I wouldn't. We've been over this before." He responded so annoyed with me

"I know but what if I want to lay on you but not on you? Understand?"

"I do understand but Aleks, stop." I gave him a kiss so he wouldn't stay so angry with me.

We continued the movie and I saw Casper melt to the floor.

"Hey, James?"

"What Aleks?" I could hear the anger. Great.

"Can you melt?"

"Yes, James. I can melt."

"Ok good, just don't make a puddle in front of me when I have socks on. I don't want to wet my socks."

"No promises." I gave him a death glare even though I knew it was a joke.

After that, I kept asking him about all the tricks Casper does. He kept saying yes and making jokes since he knew I wouldn't stop. The movie finally finished after all my questions and his sarcastic answers.

"Hey, Aleks?"

"Yes?"

"I have the perfect movie for the next night." Oh no.

"What is it?"
"The Human Centipede." Crap.

Have you guys seen that movie omg i've seen all 3.Smh @ me. Also sorry its so short, just know I am here I just can't find a way to start stories and stuff.