insecure : sugawara koushi

« so what are you waiting for? »

It was hard to believe that someone like Sugawara, someone as sweet, smart, loveable, friendly and simply gorgeous, could ever feel insecure about himself.

Sugawara was so in love with you, there was nothing that could express that. He loved getting to know more about you every single day while being together, he loved holding your hands, he loved how smooth the touch of your skin was, he loved to hear your voice, he loved to hear your laugh, he loved your eyes; he was so in love with your eyes, he fell in love with them first. He loved how your hair looked, he loved it even if it was messy. He loved when you did one of your little habits, like curling your hair with your finger when you were nervous or biting your lip with a slight pout on your face. He loved how simple you were and that's why he was simply in love with you.

You, you were just the same. From first glance, you were mesmerised by the grey haired setter, you just couldn't see any flaw in him. You loved how he could always cheer anyone up, you loved how he was the mom of the team, you loved how he always held onto your hands while walking but you loved it even more when he gave you a kiss. You always got mesmerised by his kisses and saw no one, felt no one else other than him.

It was hard to believe that in this kind of relationship, Sugawara would be insecure and afraid.

Afraid of losing you.

He knew perfectly well how much you loved him back, how you were always there for him and how he could lean on you when he needed you. Yet this voice in his mind would tell him from time to time that you'll leave, not for someone else, just leave.

But he couldn't live without you, not just that he didn't wanted to, he wouldn't be able to function at all.

Who would be the one to make his days brighter?

Who would be the one to make him smile?

Who would hold onto his hand and squeeze it lovingly?

Who would cheer for him on the matches with the team?

Who would make his day only better by being the first thing he'd see in the morning?

No one, there wouldn't be anyone, he wouldn't be able to-,

"Koushi,"

Your voice, your soothing voice was all he heard.

You were sitting opposite to him, your hands on his cheeks, his eyes were closed.

"I'm here,"

It took him nothing else to fall in love with you all over again.

« cause someone could love you more »

-----

i loved writing this, gosh. ^^ i hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

shout out to the wonderful AllieNight because if it wouldn't be for her and our talks, this drabble wouldn't exist ♡

see you next time, i hope you're all okay.

inspiration // got the idea from : troye sivan - lost boy ; and from my beautiful soulmate