everlasting : akaashi keiji

« used to give each other the world, »

Everything was perfect. There was nothing more needed in the relationship you two had. It had all the beautiful things everyone would wish for, just like the little habits or the simple yet beautiful things.

Akaashi was one to be formal, he was quite a gentleman when it came to love. He always treated you highly, even if you told him there was no need to, that you two were equal in that relationship. He never failed to hold the door for you, to pull out your chair. He always made sure that you were comfortable and that you had anything you needed. He was always one to wake up earlier, so he always made you your favourite coffee to help you get out of your grumpiness in the morning. But his favourite was holding your hand, he loved it. It was simple, yet an affectionate gesture of him.

And honestly, you didn't need more. You didn't like fancy things, you didn't want to go to the most expensive restaurant in town; it was enough if you could simply spend your time with him. You only needed his presence, with that, everything fell into place. Because every time he pulled out the chair for you, held the door for you, made sure you're okay, made you coffee in the morning and loved you back made you feel the happiest. All of those things he did for you, you loved every single one of them. Your favourite was after all the way you two would fall asleep; you always faced each other, sometimes your head would lay on his chest, and his hand would never let go of yours. Even if only your pinkies were connected, you two didn't let go.

Everything he gave you, you gave it back. All of the love, all of the little habits, all of the affection; it was all mutual.

For both you and Akaashi, it was very easy to fall in love with one another. He loved how simple you were, how even the little things made you the happiest. He couldn't help but admire how beautiful you were. And you, you fell in love with his eyes first. It felt like they were an open book, but only for you. As you read that open book, you fell deeper and deeper, just as he did fall for you at the same time.

You loved everything about him and he loved everything about you.

You loved him and he knew that, just as you knew how much he loved you back.

Nothing could've changed that.

You two thought it was everlasting. That nothing will be able to wreck it. The love between the two of you;

it should've been everlasting.

« every bit »

-----

i hope you enjoyed it, because i liked writing it! ^^

i knew from the beginning that this would turn out angsty, it could've ended nicely too, but oh well.

see you next time, i hope you're all doing okay.

inspiration // got the idea from : troye sivan - the quiet