kisses : oikawa tooru

« so kiss me on the mouth »

His kisses, they made you feel like you were a part of the stars.

Your kisses, they made him feel something he has never felt before, this strange yet wonderful sensation.

His lips were always colliding with yours sweetly yet a little bit passionately. It felt like his lips were the lost pieces of a puzzle on yours. The way they collided, you could never describe it. Sometimes all you needed were his soothing kisses.

Your lips always touched his lips gently and a little carefully, not to get surprised of what would happen in minutes. He loved the feeling of the kisses you gave him, yet he was never able to describe what he felt while kissing you, desire and love at the same time. Your lips always treated his with care, not separating for a single moment.

The way his hand touched your back while kissing you, it made you feel mesmerised. Maybe his hands would cup your cheeks but your favourite was definitely when one of his hands went from your waistline to your back, it made you feel secure and safe.

Your hands, they always found their way into his hair, he loved it when you touched his hair while kissing him. You would sometimes let one arm be around his neck and play with his brown locks with your fingers, but he definitely couldn't resist to your touch anyways.

It was no wonder when playful pecks on the cheek or on lips turned into heated yet at the same time, calm kisses. He always wanted the taste of your kisses to last longer on his lips, he wanted to make you feel loved with it all. Not like you didn't like it, because every time he collided his lips with yours, you felt all of his feelings reaching you.

The funny part of it all was that neither of you were into showing affection that much, not to mention kisses. However, these loving yet passionate kisses that could tell everything without a single word made you two addicted to each other but that didn't mean you two were kissing non stop.

Definitely not, because even if it was simple silence, holding hands and laying in each other's arms, you both knew how much you loved one another. These kisses and all the feelings they made you two feel was just something very special.

It was a thing that made you two complete.

That made you two fall for each other harder every time;

and that left both of you smiling at each other.

« and set me free »

-----

now you see, i have no idea either of what this is and why it is this weird but i felt like writing this so it happened i guess.

i just hope you guys enjoyed it even a little because i'm not really sure how to feel about it. ^^

see you guys next time, i hope you're all okay.

inspiration // got the idea from : troye sivan - bite