Should You Be More?

Hmm, ever had a friend or a best friend who you wanted to be more than what you two were? Uhh, did that make sense. I don't think so, so let me explain...

Heres an example: You have been best friends with this boy/girl for as long as you can remember. You have seen them go through rough times with girlfriends or boyfriends. You know almost everything about them. Soon you realize that you might have a crush on them. What should you do? Who do you turn to? (Is that from a commercial or....?)

Ok now that you have that little scenario. Lets get down to business.

Let me do the pros and cons of being in a relationship with a bff/or just a friend.

Pros:

1. You know them/ They know you
Lets say you two decide to go out on a date. You wont have to spend alot of time contemplating where to go because you will already have a sense of where they'd want to go.

2. You can just be yourself
It wont be awkward. At least not too awkward. You can be yourself this is saying that you don't have to try and change or try and correct your mistakes or flaws.

3. Everyone already knows him/her.
There wouldn't have to be the whole "awkward parent chat". You won't have to wish to be dead as your parents keep pestering him/her with questions. And your friends would already know him/her and get along (hopefully.)

Cons:
1.They might know you too well.
This means that he/she knows your nooks and cranniess (this just means that they know your flaws and you...as in yourself.) It will bw hard for you to lie, which means you better not lie at all.

2.Thins will probably change.
When your hanging out with your circle of friends, it won't be just you hanging out with your circle of friends and your bff. It will be you hanging out with friends and dating uour bff. Your friends might think it to be weird that you two are dating or there just not used to it but hey, its your relationship not theirs.

3.Things could get ugly in the end.
Sigh. If you two break up things could get crazy, like you or them getting a new partner and everything just becoming awkward. And if this happens your friends might feel like they need to pick a side.

So, those wete the pros and cons of dating your bff!