Where do the good boys go?

Today, I am here to rant about my love life. Which is completely empty due to the lack of not finding a guy because

A) He's not around.
B) He's around, but not around me.
C) He's JUST a friend.
D) He's JUST a crush.
E) All of the above, I don't know how this answer is even possible but lets just go with the flow.

I know we have all experienced an empty love life because of those choices above and a few more that aren't listed. Now, for me it's understandable cause I've never had a boyfriend or at least not "for real" at least like you know the kind we had back in grade school. The-not-kissable-but-IS-ABLE-YO-PICK-UP-YOUR-FREAKING-BINDER-AFTER-IT-DRIPS-IN-THE-MUD kind.

Ok, that was...Well, I dont know what that was. And although that was sweet of him...it wasn't enough but you know...(sigh.) Elementary.

So, why are all the good guys either taken or dead? The answer is...Life Is Cruel. Thats the answer. Hell, thats the answer to everything. Why do we have to pay taxes? Because Life Is Cruel. Why do people murder? Because Life Is Cruel. Why do people get murdered? Because Life Is Cruel. Why do women have that horrific time of month. Because Life Is Freaking Cruel!

Now, the only boys that ever like me or at least say they "like" me or either ratchet (yeah, thats right), ugly (I know, 'Don't judge a book by its cover'), they are also only in it for one thing, to get some.

So...there is my rant! Ughhh im so hangry. Yes, im hungry and angry but I'm not angry because im hungry. No im angry because Life Is Cruel mad there aren't any good boys around.