Dimond In The Ruff

I arrive in the Capital just to be taken to my dressing room. My crew stripped me down of all body hair but I didn't have much in the first place. The whole time my crew was giggling over new gossip in town. Finally after long in during pain my stylist is called in. "Hello Primrose. I'm Cinna.", he smiled, "There's something special about you so we would be going for the plain coal theme. Your special and the world is dull, you can do great things, win even." "Sure", I think.

     He drapes undergarments on me then closes my eyes. "Open.", he says and I slowly lift my eyelids. I'm standing in a coal black gown that reaches down to my ankles and trails behind me, glittering on my top and speckled like stars down my gown are diamonds shimmering in the mid light. "You are truly stunning like a Dimond In The Ruff.", he smiles and starts to do my hair. His movements are flawless moving in and out with ease in till a cone of blond braided hair is piled up on my head. "Finished.", Cinna says and with that he is gone.

My nails are styled plain glittery silver to really pop and pop they do. I'm soon directed to our main waiting room were Rory is waiting. Rory is in a black tux with Dimond cuffs he looks regal but with his firm frown he kinda ruined it.
I start to say something but my drunk mentor and preppy Effie Trinket walks into the room. "Big big day!", she rings out but Haymitch says nothing and continues drinking, "Smiles on chins up!", she continues and we get into the chariot.

     The horses start moving and I glance at the other chariots they all look the same as every year. Not me, I wave at all the crowds gasping and pointing at our chariot and Caesar Flickerman calls out, "Wow look at twelve. Sunning! Looks like an honest Dimond in the Ruff!" I smile and wave some more and we pull into the training center. I can't help but notice the glares I'm getting from the other tributes but I don't care. I see the girl from eleven get into the elevator and I rush to catch up with her.

I slide into the elevator just as the doors are closing, "Hi.", She smiles, "I'm Rue." "Hi!", I laugh, "I'm Prim. I'm just so glad I'm not the only one my age!" "Yeah. I guess.", she whispers, "You look a lot older than fourteen." "Oh.", I frown, "This isn't me..." She laughs and nods then says, "See you tomorrow during training?" "Yeah!", I remark, "Bye!" She walked off the elevator onto floor eleven my stop was next. I stepped out and was greeted by Rory yelling with Haymitch and bottles breaking.