Kissing the cuts

UPDATING EARLY GUYS!! I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE QUICKER THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD SO HERE YOU GO☺️
117 VIEWS GUYS!! WWOOAAHHH OMFG THE PRESSURE HAS RISEN! I FEEL YOUR EXPECTATIONS!! THIS PICTURE DOESN'T REALLY MATCH THIS CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS SSSUUPPEERR CUTE SOOOO I USED IT! ALSO, DONT WORRY THE STORY WILL BECOME LESS DEPRESSING OVER TIME. Hence
"Depression's Cure" . AND THERE WILL BE A SECOND AND THIRD STORY TO THIS ONE BUT THE SCEOND WONT CONNECT TO THIS ONE TILL THE END....IM GETTING AHEAD OF MY SELF ENJOY THE CHAPTER BYEEEEE

[PETER'S POV]

I saw him naked. He saw me naked....but he doesn't know he's been exposed to me. And now we're kissing very passionately on the couch. I feel so.....happy and excited and exhilarated and DAMN! Wade takes all the pain away...i can't even remember the feeling from that dumb razor. I don't want...the physical pain i just want..WADE! AND I HAVE HIM! HIS KISSING ME! He makes me feel so...i don't know. Are there any words to describe this? I don't want to let go. I don't want this to end...ever.....shit...i've found a new addiction.....i don't think he minds though. I know i sure don't

[WADE'S POV]

DAMN THIS BOY CAN KISS! I'm currently on my back on the couch with the Amazing Spiderman A.K.A Peter parker on my lap kissing me. Why does he want me? I told him about the bruises. The bruises...o shit i forgot about those!! All because of this hot, sexy, adorable, soft yet firm, warm-what was i talking about again? Oh Peter, your touch excites me in ways i myself can't understand. I've completely forgotten about my past, the bullshit i've been through, the hardships, that shitty ex-girlfriend of mine, my skin.... Oh that's right...my skin....but...Spidey said he wouldn't care! But he hasn't seen them....maybe this kiss won't last... Well i still want to hold on to it for as long as i have it.

[PETER'S POV]

He smells like zesty lilac, does that make sense? His lips, they taste like cinnamon. His tongue, OH GOSH HIS TONGUE IS NOW WRESTLING WITH MINE! His tongue tastes like melting cotton candy on a summer's night at an amusement park. How does he taste so sweet when I'm pretty sure all he eats is  Pizza and Mexican food?! I DON'T. FUCKING KNOW! TO BE HONEST, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF A RAINBOW SHOT OUT OF HIS BUT! I mean he's showing me so much love and compassion...things i never expected to have, let alone the taste of his lips and tongue. I want HIM, i wanna feel his skin upon mine, i'm not wearing ANYTHING...and he's still wearing his suit. The only skin i get is the skin of his scarred nose, and lips. I don't even care that they're scarred, i don't care that his whole body is scarred i just want him...on me. That..is what will truly break me from that WICKED curse if the razor. The scarred skin of this man i love. Deadpool, A.K.A Wade Wilson.

[WADE'S POV]

"Guys....this feels amazing but...im afraid it's not gonna last."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! This is going great! He hasn't reacted to the skin we've shown him so far. I think we'll be okay!"

'No yellow is right....we won't be able to keep this one...he's way too perfect to be ours. But gosh his skin is so soft. I just wish i could connect it with my own....without having him run away..'

I start to kiss his neck. Oh his neck is so sweet. It tastes like cake. I just want to BITE right into him, but i don't want to hurt him. Anything that tries to hurt him i will destroy. He gives off a soft moan. That just made me hungry for more. I don't know if i'll be able to continue this...with my suit on. I go back to kissing him with my hands firmly on his ass. His whole MOUTH taste like mint chocolate chip, MY FAVORITE! That's it, i don't think i can take it anymore.