BITCH?!

OKAY SO JUDGING BY THE TILE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY....CONFUSED...OR NOT IDRK BUT ANYWAY THE SAD SHIT IT OVER (for now) AND NOW ITS TIME FOR COMEDY, ACTION, DRAMA, AND Sexy scenes😋😋 SO PREPARE AND ENJOY!! THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS!! I'M ACTUALLY JUST GONNA TRY TO UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN BECAUSE SOMETIMES IM READY SOMETIMES IM NOT IDFK BUT HERE YOU GO ENJOY!!

(Oh and play the song RIGHT when u start because it goes along PERFECTLY with it)

Wonder Woman had him in a head lock. Yes, the great wonder woman fighting along side the amazing Spiderman and the Merc with a mouth Deadpool. They were all fighting this giant group of...what seemed to be corrupted unknown superheroes. All of them had some type of power and was special in their own way and they could EASILY become amazing heros. They could save and protect citizens but decided to go down the dark path of evil....

Wonder woman snapped his neck and kicked his lifeless carcass down to the floor. A knife was heading towards her back side, and when only a couple of inches away from her, it was stopped and grabbed by a web Spiderman had just slung. He then spun around, still having the knife in his web, and used it as a whip as an average sized girl with completely dark purple hair just teleported and appeared right in front of him. He lifted up his "whip" and slung it down on her head just as she was about to shoot some sort of energy orb formed from the palm of her hands at him. She dropped like a wilting flower, her eyes went completely dark and the massive orb made in think air disappeared and BOOM! Deadpool was over Spiderman's head side-kicking a giant wolf man who was coming down on him to shred him to pieces. The hairy wolf man hit his back on the brick wall of a random building named "Drink Me" ( a coffee place) and slid down on to his butt with now a very vulnerable and hurt expression his face. Wade still in mid air, did a forward flip while taking out two guns, one in each hand, and landing perfectly on his feet, then started shooting none stop at the wolf man's legs as he lay on the ground harmed. Then he brought out his Katana and cut his head clear OFF! BANG! The sound of Wonder Woman's shield hitting a man completely made out of Gold, as he was 10'inches away from killing Deadpool with one punch, pierced his ear as he turned around to see Wonder Woman fighting this random yet cool GOLD man with her amazonian warrior sword. She swiftly grabbed her lasso from her belt and struck at the man's arm with her sword, making him actually step back losing his balance. She took advantage of this and used her golden shiny lasso, much like the golden man, and got a hold of his feet, tugged it down sending the man to the ground HARD making a crater in the road. She lifted up the lasso to see the gold man in mid air and took her sword and SLICED right through him with NO struggle or imperfect slicing. All three superheroes quickly looked at each other realizing there was still one guy left, and somehow knew exactly what to do. Suddenly, 24 muscular men in red appeared (all the same guy, he has the ability to duplicate himself but only 24 of himself) circling them and coming closer slowly. All three superheroes started backing up to one another and facing the guy in red who duplicated himself 24 times, until they all met each other's back.

"NOW" Wonder Woman yelled and all the red men ran to attack them assuming they would win because of the obvious number advantage. Spiderman began shooting webs consistently towards the duplicated man. The webs wrapped around their heads and around their legs so they couldn't breathe or move while Deadpool was shooting none-stop at every last red man that tried to attack him, and Wonder Woman fended off ever single one with her sword and lasso as they neared her. All SuperheroVillains dead, they all stood in their stance, still in fighting position ready for anything else that may come their way while they were panting. After a couple of seconds they realized all of them were dead and that they rid the city of the villains.

(Now u can stop the music unless it already stopped a while ago)

They all let their guards down and stood their in accomplishment and tiredness.