Ring finger

I thought the song up there would fit the mood^^^^^^ ALMOST FINISHED!! Emotiacana is coming guys. Prepare urselves. I already have the first chapter done but bear with me. It'd be smart to wait maybe 1 or 2 updates before ur start it...or start it right away. Ull be fine either way but know theres alot of stuff i wanna put into it. Again, Emotiacana is a made up superhero I CAME UP WITH NO COPYCATS!!! He's a representation of myself so i take it very personally....so be nice. But yea. Here we go guys. ENJOY!!

[Peter's POV]

I'm exhausted. Not mentally, not emotionally, but FUCKING PHYSICALLY! I have never had to patrol this hard before. 3 super villains, 4 robberies, and 6 psychotic serial killers. I AM TIRED!

On the bright side Brittany, Cathy, Wade, and I are all going on a double date this Saturday! It's nice to have friends...real friends. After having pushed away my old ones... The memories of them still haunt me and I regret the day I left all of them....*sigh*. But now I have Wade. I'm happy. I really am.

I run up to Wade's apartment and open the window that leads into his room. It always smells like Pizza, candy, and Axe. I never get tired of it. But interestingly enough...it does make me sleepy...hmmmm

I crawl into his room and shut the window behind me.

"WADE! I'M BAACKKK!!"

Nothing.... He must be on a mission...hopefully.

I peel off my suit and walk to Wade's drawers to pick out some cloths to wear. I grab a pair of yellow plaid boxers, a gray shirt, and some blue converse. I grab Wade's teddy bear and snuggle with it a little bit on his bed soaking up the wonderful and glorious scent of my boyfriend.

I rub my face so hard on the bear to the point where it feels like i could have a nose bleed, and writhe on the bed in satisfaction and love so much that I look like an idiot on drugs.

THUMP! SHATTER!

I hear a peculiar noise....from the kitchen...

I put Mr. Stuffington down  on Wade's bed and head towards the noise in the kitchen.

Theres a box.

A really big box.

Like it's humongous...you could fit a baby elephant in it...

I look to the right to see a glass cup shattered on the floor and a baseball next to the pieces....

"Huh."

I kick the box.

"What in the fucking world could you possibly be..."

I slowly place my hands on the flaps on the top and pull them open.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK?!"

[3rd person]

As soon as Peter opened up the box, Wade popped out along with Cathy and Brittany. The two girls stood behind Wade on both sides of him while Wade was in front holding....a small box.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK?!"

"PETER MASON PARKER! Would you do the honor, of being my key to sanity?"

"I-I....Wh-"

"Don't you mean lovely wedded husband?" Brittany corrected.

"Same thing," Wade snapped back, "will you....be mine forever?"

Peter was stunned. He was speechless. He just stood there with a dumbfounded expression. He would have been crying but all the past events have made him cry himself dry.

He shook his head side to side and up and down in overwhelming excitement.

"YES! YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! Wade Willson I will be your key....to happiness and sanity....and I will be yours forever."

"Told you so-MHM!" Wade tried to rub it in Brittany's face that it was the same thing when Peter grabbed his head and smashed his face with his making a passionate hungry and fulfilling kiss. Brittany just smirked while Cathy beamed as usual. It was a wonder how she could be so sweet and innocent yet be a prostitute...hmmm.

He pulled away with one single tear in his right eye.

"And why is there a broken glass?"
Peter asked a little amused and a tad bit annoyed.

"Well I heard you come home buttttt you never came into the kitchen sooo...I had to find a way to get your attention....and breaking the glass was an accident...heh."

Peter chuckled.

"Hmpf, you're insane."

"That's why I have you."

They came together for another kiss but it was slower and more passionate then the last one. Brittany and Cathy just stood back and smiled as the two engaged friends were now kissing.

"You know....they're not the only ones who should be celebrating with kissing...," Brittany looked at Cathy with a mischievous smile and put her arms around Cathy's neck. They kissed softly and smiled at the happiness surrounding them..."Promise me we won't ever be this cheesy."

Cathy looked at Wade as he opened the box revealing a ring pop...

"I don't think that's possible *giggles*"

"That's my girl."

They were all kissing and embracing each other's love for one another and Wade placed the ring pop onto Peter's ring finger.

But this was....before the wedding day.....that...was when EVERYTHING changed.

HHEEYYY GUYS THANKS FOR THE 675 VIEWS OMFG AAAHHH ALMOST AT MY GOAL OF 1K AHHHHH But anyways u guys ready for the FINAL CHAPTER?!?? Don't worry its not the end if spideypool. Not even a little bit. Just the first book...BUT HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT!! The next chapter will...have some stuff...interesting stufff...hmmmmmm WELP SEE U NEXT UPDATE!! LOVE U GUYYYSS MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND RRREEEAADDD 💜🌈😂☺️😘 second book on the way.