3-Amelia

Recommended song: Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects

Ugh.

  Who knew that headaches could make you want to curl into a ball and die. Not me.

I lifted my head up from the fluffy pillow that my head was resting on to see Teddy sitting on the office chair across the room. Of course it was her, she is totally the mom of the group.

Not noticing that I had stirred from my sleep, she continued to jam out with her headphones in, complete with intense silenced singing and crappy dance moves. While clearing mouthing 'BYE BYE BYE', she whipped her head around, locking her eyes with mine.

"Hi," I said with a sarcastic grin. Her deep chocolate brown eyes were paralyzed with embarrassment.

It.

Was.

Great.

Moments like these are the most hilarious to share with the squad. For a moment I forgot about my awful hangover.

"Ha ha, very funny asshole," She replied, looking as if she was going to kill me. Well, to be fair, she always looks like that.

"Just drink this." A glass full of water with an Alka Seltzer dissolving in it was shoved in my face. Just as I was about to grab it, that headache twinged in pain.

Seeing me physically wincing in pain, Teddy spoke up.

"What, do you have a headache or can you feel the bruises?" She said, with NO emotion. I definitely lost all compassion from her. Why couldn't I wake up when she wasn't jamming out?

"What bruises?" Oh God what did I do last night? Oh God please don't have gotten kicked out of college. Amelia please no, you have come too far.

"Ooh, yay, I get to explain your interesting night." Teddy paused to readjust herself, and I took this time to slip back under the warm covers. Why is it so damn cold in here?

"Long story short, you fell asleep in the car, everyone got fed up with you, so they gave you to me. They dumped you in my room. You better be damn thankful I didn't kick you out on the curb." She paused, "You are so annoying when you are drunk by the way."

"What about the bruises?"

"I'm getting there now shut up bitch." This deemed a very shocked expression from me. "After getting out of the car, you thought it would be hilarious to jump out of the car while pretending to be a 'light person', whatever the hell that is."

Right as I was about to respond, a wave of sickness flowed over my body. Right as I was about to be in the bathroom, my fucking socks made me slip. Really feeling those bruises now.

Thank god Teddy's apartment had the toilet right by the door or things would not have ended well. I would say a solid two to three minutes was spent sitting by the toilet, most of that time spent puking my guts out.

But luckily Teddy had enough compassion to hold my hair back and join me by sitting on the edge of the bathtub, I mean she was on her phone but still.

Of course she had a can of air freshener that she was constantly spraying. Really feeling the love Teddy. Really feeling the love.

--

"NOOoooOooOoo!"

"Amelia, SHUT UP, the neighbors will hear!" Teddy violently whispered towards me.

"Teddy you know how much that mug meant to me! I loved that mug!" I hate to admit it, but I was on the verge of tears. My favorite mug, which I had left at Teddy's, had broken. My favorite god damn unicorn mug, why does God hate me?