5. Rachel

Recommended Song: Strange Love by Halsey
I slammed my phone on the table, face flushed red. I was furious. All I wanted was to get my fucking pink tank top out of Amelia's dorm. But what do I see?

My girlfriend having another girl forcefully kiss her, and better yet, that girl was my roommate.

I replied to Carson:

Good. I'll be there soon.

With that, I grabbed my coat and walked to Carson's.

--

"Surprise bitch, I'm here. Stopped by Starbucks for a sec." This was the first thing I greeted Carson with, not a hello or anything, just my usual greeting.

"Oh good! J just left, he said had to go to August's place for something? I finally got Teddy and Ivy out of here..." He was pacing around, one of his hands in his hair and the other texting violently.

Carson, well, he wasn't the quite the looker. Sure, he has the nice swoopy hair but that's all he has going for him. He was short, shorter than Amelia.

No one, literally no one, is shorter than Amelia.

That reminds me, "Carson, uh, what's the plan to get Alice away from Amelia?"

His fingers stopped swiping on his phone as he glance up at me with a devilish smirk, "I'm glad you asked."

Okay, well maybe he is sort of hot.

"I'm calling our plan, Pegging Down The Bird." He said, eyes wide as he was making air quotes with his hands.

"Yeah, how about no secret plan names. Just tell me what we are going to to do."

"Okay, so I was thinking," He started with his hands rubbing together like an evil scientist, "we drug her until she's unconscious and then–"

"Woah, wait. Are you suggesting we kill her?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What? No...well. If you want to, I'm totally down with it. You see, I know a guy–"

"Dear God! Carson, do you actually think that killing is the best answer?" I said, my voice filled with shocked and a slight tone of unease.

He opened his mouth but I didn't let him speak. Quickly, I grabbed his phone from his pocket and started dialing.

"Hello? Yes, this is Rachel Clark. I'd like to report an assault from Alice Watson. She hit me just a few hours ago right after I walked in on her kissing my girlfriend!"

The Dean of UCLA responded with a burly voice. He sounded apologetic.

"Oh thank you, Dr. Scott! She kicked me down to the ground, calling me horrible, horrible names. A-and," cue my fake crying, "she's been acting up lately and I'm so distraught! My very own roommate!"

Carson was watching the whole thing in amazement and shock. He stood there like a statue, waiting for me to finish up my act.

"Like I said Dr. Scott, thank you so much! We sure do need to take Alice's role in this school some consideration!" I was slowly getting the dean of our university to kick her out.

I ended the phone call and handed back the phone to Carson. I was buzzing with happiness.

"Wow Rachel. Who knew you had that in you?" He said with his mouth slightly gaping.

"Oh, please! I'm a natural at this!" I said, flipping my curls. He let out a laugh and I smiled and holy shit, this was getting cheesy.

"So, let me get this straight. You just called our Dean and reported a false account of assault? And he believed you? Just like that?"