7-Ivy's

Suggested Song: Crybaby by Melanie Martinez
Ivy's POV:

"Get out Ivy!" Carson screamed. Pushing me out of his door.

"Fine, fine." I mumbled, stumbling out of Carson's apartment.

Teddy had left a hour or so before, after she balled her eyes out all over Carson's couch. I don't even know why she came over here, she is more like a friend of a friend with Carson.

After my massive fight with Amelia, I drove over to Carson's and vented it all to him. We talked for a little while until he started texting on his phone.

I wonder who he was texting. Probably J, it seems they are always texting or talking or whatever else they do. Half the time I am not even paying attention.

But anyways, back to Carson and J. I think there is something going on there. It seems like I am the only one in the group that ships them. Fuck them, #cerry4lifeeeeeee.

That's right, I have a ship name. Don't judge me.

After I left Carson's, I went to Chipotle to get some food. I probably shouldn't be driving, since I had been drinking, but I only had a few, maybe.

I decided to text Ella on my way there.

Ivy:

what's up? I am going to Chipotle, want some food?

I received I received a reply in a matter of seconds.

Ells:

sure! on my way! 👌

Oh Ella, such a innocent little thing.

When I got to Chipotle, I was went and sat at a table waiting for Ella.

When she arrived we got our food, and started eating.

"Alice texted me about the fight with you and Amelia. Is that what you want to talk about?" She asked with a serious look on her face. "Because if you do, you can stay at my pla-"

"Ella, I am fine." I interrupted her. "It was just a stupid fight. I need to man up, go back and apologize."

"Oh, well alright but if you need anything, call me or whatever." She said, pushing a chip into her mouth.
I rolled my eyes.

After we ate, we went to the mall. I shopped at the Pink Store, then she went and shopped a Tilly's and Hot Topic.

"What even is half this shit!" I said while she looked a sale rack at Hot Topic.

"It's not shit!" As she shoved me playfully.

"Yes it is! It's Emo, oh my god are you Emo? Do have a secret shrine to Satan I don't know about?" I asked in a serious tone, but giving up, I started laughing hysterically.

"No, I am not Emo, I don't have a shrine to Satan, and we are leaving, you are embarrassing." She said walking out of the store in a sassy manner.

"Am not!" I said, running after into the Sephora store.

After the Sephora store, we both looked in J-Crew, and headed back to her place.

After some popcorn, we settled onto the couch to watch some Netflix.

"Bob's Burgers!" I said in a excited tone.

"No! That's stuff is stupid!" She said. "Let's watch this documentary about the cyc-"

"Hell no!" I said.

"Fine." She puffed, obviously annoyed.

We finally settled on Criminal Minds, this new show we started watching on Netflix.