Alone

(Pacifica's P.O.V)
I woke up to my alarm and I sat up in bed thinking about last night...

I hugged Dipper!!!! Oh no!! He's gonna think I'm weird now!!! What am I going to do!!!???

I got out bed and tought of ways to apologize.

I put on my pink fluffy slippers, and walked to my bathroom. I washed my teeth and put on some nice clothes.

I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. My parents go to work early and don't come back until 9:00pm. So I always eat alone...
The maids and servants only serve me breakfast and leave too.

I tought about the pines family...how they are always together... They care for each other....And they are always having fun.

I wish I could just run away... I hate this place..I just want someone to notice how much pain I am and that I'm not a b**ch.

Dipper is the only one who apologized to me and said that I don't have to be like my parents...

I just wish I could show everyone my true self..that I'm a kind,and nice girl...

I left all of my thoughts and got back to reality.

"I'm going to go to the mystery shack and im going to hang out with Dipper and Mabel!!!"

I said to myself.

I got up quickly and ran to get my purse.

I was just about to open the front door but one of my servants caught me.

"Pacifica your parents said that you are not allowed to go anywhere since you let the townspeople in last night."

I turned to look at him.

"Dan can you please just let me go out today?...I promise I won't take long."

He looked at me and sighed,

"Pacifica, please don't take long."

I smiled really wide and I hugged him.

"Thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!" I said to him

He smiled at me and let me go out.

He watched me reach the fence. I turned back and waved him Goodbye. He smiled and waved back.

"Alright Pacifica lets go!" I said to myself.

*********
So what did you guys think? Was it good, bad, ok??? Please let me know.......
I'll work on making more chapters!!
(Ps. I drew Pacifica. I hope you like her)