Whats wrong with me?

Pacifica P.O.V

I watched as Dipper came walking towards me and George, a little too fast..

I quickly then turned around, 

hmp I don't want to see them 

so I turned to George and said, 

"George lets go over there!" I whispered in his ear. 

"Inside the Van?"  George said looking behind him. 

" um, sure I guess." I said looking behind me.

George then noticed me looking at them, then he put his arm around me 

" are you jealous or something..?" he said once we were walking 

" me? no way!" I said looking at Petunia, she was sleeping. Her clothes where kind of messy. Maybe I should buy her some clothes. 

I didn't notice George looking at me, so I turned to him and I blushed. He smirked and got closer to my face.

" you're blush is lovely." he said touching my cheeks. 

I turned away and said 

" st-stop it..."

Then someone grabbed George's hand tightly, pulling it away from my cheek.

It was Dipper, and he looked mad.

" Don't. Touch. Her." He said not looking at me.

I was surprised and I knew I  was blushing again. 

" ALRIGHT KIDS!!"  Grunkle stan finally said to us "GET INSIDE THE VAN!" 

" George-"

" George!" 

I wanted to tell George something until Mabel cut me.  I was surprised. I looked down. And walked away.

" Pacifica, me and the girls are sitting next to George. But Candy wanted to sit next to Dipper, so you can sit with us." Grenda said to me. 

I smiled and said 

" sure." 

" Dipper why did you do that!?" Mabel said to Dipper. 

" I... don't know.." he said finally realizing what he just did. 

" I see... that girl means a lot to you than me." Candy said to Dipper, while pointing at me.

Dipper turned to me and I looked down.  Then Candy started crying. and she went into the woods.

I felt bad...

I watched as Dipper watched Candy run into the woods while saying

"CANDY!!"

He ran after her, but stopped halfway and turned to me. 

He shooked his head and he looked like he said

"stay focused."

Then he ran after Candy. 

I felt like he just abandoned me, and left me out in the dark, cold, place. 

I want his warmth....

**************************

Hello there!!

If you guys are wondering, I did Not drew that picture up there

Its from an anime called Daa Daa Daa! which means, UFO baby. 

and its kind of like how I want Pacifica and Dipper to be stuck in this mess. 

This anime is basically about a girl and a guy that have to take care of a baby that is a UFO. if you didn't know.

Its soooooo good!!!

you should go and watch it on youtube or on Animehere. or you can also read the book. Its really good too.