What the hell is wrong with you?

I know I said I was only going to make only Pacifica's Point Of View, buuuuut I'm just going to change things up a little..... soooo here you go! Dippers Point Of View! I hope you guys like it!!!!!! :3 :3 :3 (By the way that drawing is not mine! again! its actually Dipper and Pacifica, but  In the reverse falls version)

Dipper's P.O.V

who is that blonde chick? why the hell did she sat in the back?

her name is Pacifica stupid! (-real Dipper in some part of his mind)

and why did she look so familiar?

Whamp!

we all heard the door slam open, everyone turned to who it was,

ah, that girl. she looked over at  me, and her face turned light pink

Pacifica!

"Pacifica, you finally decide to join us." Mr. Stanford- or my uncle- said.

everyone then started whispering to each other.

I smirked, and turned to my best pal, Robbie

"Hey, I have an Idea...lets make teach this girl a lesson for siting in the back of the bus"

I said to him. He then smirked and nodded.

Hey! what are you going to do to her!? I have to be by her side!

"go to your seat," Stanford said to her.

she then nodded, and sat in next to Wendy.

"Baby, what were you talking about with Robbie?" Candy said touching my hair. I put my arms over her shoulder and whispered,

"It's a secret,"

she giggled and nodded.

Ugh, I never knew that Candy was so touchy....and why am I so touchy!?

I suddenly got chills down my spine, for no reason.

"Is something wrong?" Candy said.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine..." I said,

what's wrong with me?....

I then took out my earphones, and listened to my awesome trap music. (Music up there!)

ugh, what is this terrible "music" I'm listening to...but its kind of good....

I got into the music for a good minute, until Stanford went up to my desk and took out my earphones.

"Just because I am your Uncle doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, Dipper," he said.

I ignored him, and smirked.

"yeah, yeah," I said not looking at him.

everyone then started whispering to each other, I even heard the girls behind me say

"he is so cool,"

Stanford rolled his eyes and took out his paper,

"we are going to have a Math test next week, I suggest those who are doing poorly to ask someone to tutor you," he said turning to everyone

I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

I so don't want any more problems with the girls asking me to help them.

"babe, lets study together," Candy said to me.

I turned to her, and half smiled.

"you get straight A's you know," I said

"I know, but I don't want any other girl to ask you to get help from you." she said

ugh, I don't care what you say....I want to get away from you...I just want to be with Pacifica..

RIIIINGGGGGG

finally, next class. I got so bored of math.

******************

Nobody's P.O.V

Pacifica saw as Dipper got up, he was about to leave after Robbie finished packing up.

Pacifica! you can do this! In order for you to get you, and your friends out of this world!

the flower's voice kept on telling her.

she had faith in herself, and she finally made it to him.

He didn't notice her, until he turned around.

P-Pacifica....I'm so glad she is okay....

The real Dipper said in his mind.

Dipper and Pacifica both looked at each other for like 5 seconds.

why does she look so....familiar....

Dipper said to himself.

"what do you want?" he finally said to her.

her heart was beating really fast, and her face was really red.

"I-I want you to tutor me...please..." she managed to say.

He rolled his eyes and said

"sorry, but I'm working with Candy,"

Pacifica felt  sadness rush through her, she wanted to cry... she just wanted to go back home...

The real Dipper noticed that her eyes were filled with sadness

He felt like he wanted to be by her side, and to not see her cry anymore.

"please, I really need help..." She started to say, she didn't want to give up that easily.

"I said no! and no is no! gosh you are so annoying," He started yelling at her.

she tried to hold back her tears, she never saw Dipper yell at her.

She then turned around, ready to run out of the class. but she then felt someone's arms around her,

she didn't had to turn around to see who it was...she knew who's warmth that was.

What the hell is wrong with you Dipper?.....

**************************************