Wait,What?

Dipper P.O.V

I let go of Pacifica once we got there.

She turned to me and Said
"Thank you!" Looking down.

I smiled at her, " you're welcome"
She smiled back and her face was red.

"Alright let's go have some fun talking about boys!!" Mabel said grabbing Grenda and Pacificas hands and running inside. Candy was running with them but stoped and looked at me.

She looked sad and was about to say something but Mabel already shouted her name to hurry up.

Huh? What was that all about? I let go of it and shrugged.

I followed the girls back to the mystery shack.

******************************************************************************

Pacifica P.O.V

Once we got to mabels room we all sat down in a pink rug and Dipper followed behind us until Mabel said

"Sorry bro, no boys allowed!!"
"But Mab-!?"
She closed the door on him and candy giggled.

"Alright girls!! Let's talk about boys and who you are crushing on!!" Mabel said turning to us.

"Let's start with.....You! Candy!" She said pointed at her.

She blushed and looked down.
"W-well he is a really nice guy...and he likes reading...."

We all started thinking of boys that go with candy.

She said no to all of the boys that we said.

"He starts with a D and ends with ipper" she said looking down smiling.

Mabel and Grenda both started giggling and they were fangirling

"Omg you guys go together so well!! You both like to read....um you both are smart...." Mabel said
I didn't say anything....

Wait whats wrong with me all of a sudden....why do I feel so....jealous?? And mad...and sad too....

"Pacifica omg are you ok you look pale!?" Mabel said waving her hand on my face.

" Oh, um....yeah." I said shaking my head. I quickly changed the subject.

"Did you girls now that the famous model George is coming to gravity falls to see his brother Gideon!!!"

The girls all looked at each other and they had no idea who I was talking about.

I sighed and took my phone out. I showed them George.

"Wow he is much cuter than Gideon!!!" Mabel said

We all agreed

"If you girls want to come over to my place to see him. His family knows mine so-"

They were already jumping around and saying yes

I giggled and Mabel whispered something in Grenda and Candy's ears. they all nodded and Mabel turned to me,

"Pacifica, you are now invited to go on our road trip next week!!" she said

"wow...gee you guys are really nice, I will come." I said to them,

"I hope we can become the best of friends!" they said.

I was speechless..

I thought they hated me...

I never felt this way around my other friends... this feels like they really care about me..

my other friends just talk about boys and we make fun of people...

I looked down. I felt bad that I ever said those mean horrible things to them...

"I'm sorry I made fun of you guys..." I said still looking down.

"Hey we forgive you! we really want to be friends with you!" they said

I looked at them and my eyes glowed. they really want to be friends with me..

I smiled at them, "yeah! me too"

They smiled at me and Mabel said,

"Alright girls! what should we bring for our road trip!?"

****(time skip)***

I was the last one to go "home"

"Aww you really cant stay for a little while longer??" Mabel said pulling on my sweater.

I smiled weakly,

"yeah...my parents are waiting for me.." (not!!) I don't want to go back "home" i want to stay here.

"Just let her leave." Dipper said.

I looked at him, he was reading a book.

"Oh, and don't get lost this time." he said still reading the book, not caring at all.

I smiled at him, I turned to Mabel and said, "Bye Mabel, thanks."

******************************