Do I like you or Dislike you?

Pacifica P.O.V

I didn't look at Dipper when we sat next to him. But Petunia looked up at me and Dipper every 5 seconds. like we were going to talk to each other.

"Why isn't mommy and daddy talking?" she said finally, Looking up at us,

I turned to Dipper, he looked at me and our eyes met. my heart skipped a beat, I looked down, Petunia's eyes were watering, I looked at Dipper again. I didn't want her to get sad now.

He looked at me and sighed,

"Petunia, Mommy is tired," he said putting his arm around me. My heart started jumping around and my face was getting hot. He then pushed softly my head to his shoulder. I couldn't even breath at that point, my face was as red as a tomato, our faces almost touching

Petunia looked at us for a moment and her face lit up, she squeezed in between me and Dipper and she closed her eyes, she had a sweet smile on her face. That made me feel happy. she was finally going to sleep.

I didn't notice Dipper looking at me and when I turned back to him he said,

"don't worry I'll wait until she is fully asleep,"

I nodded and we stared into each others eyes for like 5 seconds. I blushed and he grinned at me, he then pushed me closer to him and said,

"why don't you go to sleep?" he was looking outside and didn't made eye contact with me.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"okay..." I said softly.

This feels like the time he hugged me....

I missed that hug and warmth.....

Do I like you or dislike you Dipper?.....

******Dipper P.O.V*****

I watched from the corner of my eye as Pacifica slowly fell asleep on my shoulder.

I still feel bad that I made her mad....

But at least she finally smiled....

 Then Petunias head fell into my lap.

"Petunia...!?" I said softly, I softly rested my hand on her hair.

She had golden brown hair, and she had two ponytails on the sides.

she also had a light blue sailor, with a white bow in front of her chest.

"Ahem!( cough cough)" a voice said,

I turned to my left, 

Candy?!!

********************************

Taigatiger12: Herrow people,

 As you can see the video up there is called suki kirai  which means I like you and I don't like you in Japanese. 

sooooo you can say suki to the boy or girl that you like hohohohohohohoho and they wouldn't know.

perfect way of confessing your feelings,

oh and you can also confess your feelings to someone that you don't like too!!!

aaaaaanyways I like that song cuz the story in this song is soooo cute!!

 If you didn't see the video go up there and waste some good 4 minutes!

anyways I will be posting some more jpop and kpop music.

sayonara (bye bye)