The Dark flower

Pacifica P.O.V

I hugged Petunia tightly  on my arms, I didn't want her to get hurt. but the one that was getting hurt was me, I had scratches and bruises all over me, it all happened so fast...

"O-ow..." I said once I landed on the floor. 

I looked at Petunia, she slowly opened her eyes....

Thank goodness she is okay!

Then I turned to me, 

I had dirt all over me, bruises, and some scratches. 

I tried to stand up but I couldn't, 

"mommy, where are we?" Petunia then said 

I turned to her and said

"Its okay Petunia...we are going to be okay" 

" mommy! don't cry! daddy is going to be with us! I know it" she said putting her little hands on my face, wiping  my tears.  

I din't notice that I was crying...

plus Petunia was saying all of those things 

so that made me cry even more. 

I just wanted to close my eyes and wake up in another world....

like in a place were we all go to school, and I get to see Dipper more...

Or maybe in a place where he is romeo and I'm Juliet....

Or maybe in the fairy tales that the maids read to me when I was young, Like in a  princess place, like Cinderella or The Little Mermaid...

"Maybe I can help you out with that..." a sweet voice said.

I turned around, there was no one there, only a dark, flower that had a beautiful heart diamond in the middle. 

" touch this flower, and your life could change... I'm guessing the one you love doesn't love you back and the only person in your life that is with you, is your daughter..."  the voice said. 

"s-she is not my-" I quickly turned to Petunia, I think that she will get sad if I said that. so instead I nodded. 

" Pacifica!?" I heard the only voice I wanted to hear say my name. he peeked in the ditch 

I looked up at him 

I really do love him, and I want him to love me back...

"Dipper...." I said softly

I shook my head, and I touched the flower with out realizing it. 

" Don't worry, I'm just going to take you to those places that you just mention, just remember... they may act different... but they are still the same people..."

" wait- what!? who is they?!" I said

but before I can say anything my whole body was flashing. especially in my heart.

I was so terrified and then everything turned white....

********************

Hey guys!!

so starting the next few chapters, its going to be a little different.....

hehhehehehe

I hope you guys enjoy them!!!