Chapter 20

Harry and Ron are back at Grimmauld place. Ron has retired to his room with Luna.

Harry, unable to sit still, pauses the house. He hasn't slept much since Draco's disappearance, and it's starting to get to him.

"Papa," Lily comes up. "Are you okay?" She grabs his hand.

"Yes, Lily, I'm fine." He sighs, though he knows this is a huge lie.

"You need to sleep, you can't find dad if you're tired." She looks up at him.

"Lily is right, pop." James saunters up.

"Yeah," Scorpius follows.

"Are you guys ganging up on me?" Harry questions, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Yurp," Lily smiles. "Dad needs you, you need to not be tired." Her eyes tear up. This whole situation is hard for all of them. It just now hits Harry how much his kids are affected. He drops to his knees and pulls his daughter to him. She starts crying softly.

Harry snaps and he starts sobbing. He holds his arms out to his other two kids. They step to him and they all have a group hug. They stay that way for at least twenty minutes.

"Time for bed." Lily pulls Harry to their room. She makes him lay down. "Night papa," she smiles and kisses him on his cheek.

******

Felicia is roaming the streets, keeping an eye out for William. She can't believe he would do something like this. He always seemed like such a great guy. It's one of the things Felicia liked about him.

He has to be under the imperious curse. It's the only logical explanation.

She studies every person she passes. None of them are the man she fell in love long ago. She hopes she can find him, help him.

She knows Ron and Harry want his head on a platter.

As she passes a couple of guys she halts at their exchange of words.

"The Dark Lady says out ranks are getting smaller, people are too scared to face the boy who killed Voldemort." One says to the other.

Felicia turns and follows them, putting a cloaking spell around herself.

"I see why, he defeated him twice. The Dark Lady is in over her head on this." The other speaks.

"You dare disrespect her that way?" The other growls.

"Not at all!" The other gulps.

"Wait till she hears of you remarks, she will not be pleased."
They stop at a house and William answers the door.

"Imbeciles!" He exclaims. "You know I am wanted by every auror in London and you just come here like everything is fine!" He glares at the two men.

"We are sorry," they lean forward and whisper something into William's ears.

"Very well, now begone," William shoos them away. He surveys the street before him. Felicia holds her breath, hoping he doesn't notice her. He seems as if he didn't, because seconds later the door shuts.

Felicia is conflicted. Should she alert Harry and Ron of William's whereabouts or should she confront him herself? She surpassed many of the others in her training, so she could protect herself if needed.

She makes her decision, she pulls out her wand. As she's about to cast the patronus charm, a hand touches her shoulder. She turns and sees William's blue eyes staring into hers.

"Felicia, what are you doing?" He asks.

"We-I-Harry-" she sputters.

"We're you going to rat me out?" William looks hurt.