Chapter: 12

Shawns POV

   I couldn't decide what I should do about my whole, Rose situation. I decided to go ask Grace for her help and hopefully some advice, after all she was one of Rosie's best friends. Grace would proabaly know what to do, or at least I hope. I walked over to her room which was not very far from my room, where she didn't answer. Where was she? As I was walking down the hall I saw Rose coming. Should I say something, Um...NOPE. I ran back towards graces room and without even thinking about it i ran in without knocking, or in any way shape or form premission. I just barged in. I now know why she didn't answer the door and i'm wishing i left it closed...

Matts POV

   OH SHIT! Shawn just walked into the room! We were making out, and it may have looked more serious than it actually was  because she just got back from a "run" and was only wearing her SPORTS BRA AND BOOTY SHORTS. So it basically looked like I was f*cking her, which is really not good. We were just kissing i swear. If Shawn ever tells cam we are both dead, mostly me though. "Shawn!?" Grace was mad, oh no! "I just-I saw-then I- and you were- and cams gonna." "Cams gonna nothing because your not going to tell him or say a word!" Grace was obviously nervous and worried, but so was I. "I'm sorry Grace, but cam deserves to know if his sister is dating his best friend" , Shawn had a good point, but "we aren't dating." This was the truth. "So your friends with benefits?! That's even worse!" Grace hit his arm. "Shawn! No!" I smirked, Grace looked pissed, and Shawn walked out of the room.

Marks POV

   after that girl took off, Blake reminded me that she was looking for a hotel, my hotel, our hotel. "Oh yeah I know her. She's graces best friend." Hunter said, "wait you know her?" Blake just looked as if he were in awe. " yeah, we haven't talked since Grace and I broke up." Hunter looked down, he missed her a lot, I could tell. "So she's for sure staying there?" Why was Blake so damn curious about that strange girl. We just started talking about it and started to walk back to the hotel, Blake looked anxious. I kept laughing to myself.

Jacobs POV

   I have no clue what time it is, but I didn't care. I've been on the roof of the hotel, for what feels like forever. Just me myself and I. I wasn't sad, or happy, or calm, or crazy. I was just there, in the moment, with no emotions. "Jake?" I knew that voice anywhere, I turned my head, yep there she was, belle. I was silent and so was she. What had she been doing for the past several hours. "How did you know where to find me, and where I would be?" I looked down. "Your my best friend ,Jake. I know where you go to clear your mind." I looked back up at her, she was my best friend, and what if I ruined it, this thought scared me and my eyes began to get watery and cloudy. I put my hands in pockets and looked back down so she would end see. I was still pretty out of it. She must have seen me, despite my efforts, and she came up to me and gave me a really big hug. It was then that I had snapped back to reality. I realized where I was and everything around me, and I was no longer oblivious to everything, I hugged her back, I wrapped my arms around her waist really tight, I didn't want to lose her. When we pulled back, we sat on the ground against the edge of the building. She layer her head on my shoulder and said, "I don't want to lose you Jake, please promise me, nothing will ever change." Her voice cracked so I could tell she was about to cry, I didn't want to ever lose her either. I grabbed her hand and linked it with mine, "I promise" she looked down and smiled softly. I did the same.