Chapter: 38

Hayes POV

   "F HER! I don't need her i can get somebody else who treats me even better! That bitch!" Here i am walking towards a cab and talking to myself like idiot. It was right then and there that i realized that she changed me as a person. I've never sworn or acted that way to a girl or around a girl, she did this to me and i hated it!As soon as i see Sydney later i'm gonna dump her selfish ass. I'm so done, just because i looked at a girls named tag does not mean i was staring at her chest, that paranoid b*tch. I got into the cab that didn't take me very long to catch and went straight to my phone and texted belle, but she didn't respond. 

Belle POV

"Jake, im so sorry." I said weakly with a raspy voice from the hour and a half of non stop crying. 

"For what?" I looked down ashamed, i was clenching my hand in a fist to help keep in my anxiety. Jake saw and he took by hand and then the other one, holding them tightly;probably to signify he was always there for me or was never leaving my side or some cheesy crap. I looked from our hands back up to his face and into his eyes, he just had this look in them that screamed fear and worieness.

"I dont know, for everything i suppose..." I had to cough to try to get rid of my raspy tone of voice and then i continued.

"I suppose I must get annoying. Putting you through all of my bull shit and every body always go to YOU for help. YOU always have to fix me. YOU always have to take care of some body. Most of all i'M sorry that i need YOU cause' without...god only knows where i would be..." I trailed off into silence and embarrassment, looking back down now i could no longer see his expression or his eyes which made me feel complete guilt with every stare, burning at a pit of sadness,depression, and anxiety in my mind and heart. 

"Thats not true at all, i love being able to help you. I love being the ONLY one that can help you to be honest and i'm sorry if that is selfish but it makes me feel special and cared about. Cause' Belle, you got everybody, friends, family, everyone in Magcon loves you, everybody on the internet loves you, you have so many people by your side. Compared to me, your everything to everyone and i'm just the 13 year old boy who just manages to fit in some what. Belle, you just, your never are alone." I wanted to yell at him he was wrong about both things, but Jake was right about one...i had all these loving people by my side,but... i've never felt more alone...

Rose POV

   I was walking through the hall way on my way back to my room to get dressed. We were all meeting up for dinner in a little while and i wanted to look semi decent compared to my unicorn pink pajamas. On my way there i was getting a lot of notifications from twitter and instagram for, well i don't know. There for, i wasn't paying any attention to where i was going. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, i walked right into someone. 

"Ow." I heard in a shocked low-ish voice. I quickly sat up embarrassed, running into to people is Belle's thing!

"Oh my goblins! I am SO sorry! I should have been paying more attention an-" In the middle of my sentence i finally made eye contact with the person i ran into. He had really nice light brown hair and really pretty hazel-ish eyes that were stunning and made my heart melt. It took me a few seconds for me to realize who i had really just ran into...

==============================================================

Hey guys! Sorry i know this chapter is pretty short cause' i was planning on writing a second one, but it's 10:50 and i'm really tired so i'm just gonna type one tomorrow afternoon and then one at night like always! Ok, thanks so much for reading it mean so much to me!

Thanks again!

                                -Belle(bebe)