#Eight (new edition)

"So what are we going to do with Jamie?"

Harry looked over at Draco. "I don't know" he replied. Chris swung around his chair "Maybe we can try with sending me home, apparently future me send my baby brother here, which is weird seeing as he is born 12 yeast from now, I'm 10, so how did 30 year old send him here, he must've time traveled too"

"Chris, stop, you making my head hurt. We will send you home" Hermione said, grabbing the dream charm.

She gave it to Chris and explained how it worked "you grab it, tight, and think of where you wanna go, it should open a portal, like a dream"

"If it works we will send Jamie your way"

Hermione took Jamie carefully from Draco's arms and cradled him. "Once you are home, we will find a room to keep him safe till we figure out whats going on" she told them.

Chris thought about his family as he stared at them, he knew he was gonna see them soon, but he was said to leave them behind. He was glad to have met them when they where so young, he got a glimpse of their life before everything happened. He shook his head and held tighter onto the charm, a bright light appeared and he was gone.

"I hope it worked" Hermione said. She sighed, this has been a hell of a week, she has been through worse but at the same time, she hasn't.

After making sure the cost was clear, Pansy and her went to the room of requirement and build the little toddler a crib.

Meanwhile Draco and Harry sat in the griffindore dorm, in Harry's and Ron's room.

"What do you think this all means" Harry asked Draco, while stroking his hair. Draco who was lying on his chest shrugged.

"Well instead of one kid, we got two now"

"Technically three if you count our daughter who is in the future still"

"Hermione is right, this is a headache"

Draco laughed, it was soft and sweet and Harry could feel the vibration on his chest. His heart melted at the sound, at the feeling, at the happiness he was feeling.

-------------

Sorry its so short but i wanted to post something for you guys.

I want to thank all my regulars who read this story...without you this would of not been such a great story.

The next to chapters will be really long seeing as the book will end at chapter ten.

I hope you guys enjoyed story and if you want a sequel for example like having Draco's son in the future please tell me