#Fourteen (New Edition) part 1 of 2

Draco held Chris back as they entered the slitherine chamber. He didn't want him to be caught in the crossfire.

"Dad let me help" Chris begged.

"Sorry but this is between him and me, and you are injured" Draco told him.

"Actually its between you and...you" Chris said cheekily. Smiling bright. For reasons honestly unexplained.

"You trying to make jokes while in the middle of a war"

"It's either that or be depressed" Chris his behind some drapes that Draco told him to hide behind while he confronts himself. They described him well enough, but was shook when he actually stood in front of Draco.

"Well well well, look who we have hear" He heard his older self say. He walked in the room to face myself.

"This is weird" was the first comment Draco could say. He realized he looked like Draco, clearly, but only he was a complete psycho.

"Im not surprised you found me"

"Im not surprised your here"

Dark Draco walked closer to him, he was unaware of Chris' presents and to be honest he was glad.

But he was unaware of someone else's presence as well. "You are doomed"

Dark Draco yelled, snapping Draco awake from focusing on Chris. When dark Draco was close enough, he continued to yell "You wanna know why"

"Sure please do tell" he responded sarcastically. "Because you want to be with Potter..."

"So..."

"You will loose everything...father, mother, a house, YOUR THRONE...Potter is nothing compared to that...once those three rug-rats are born, the things you love wont be anything, you will lose freedom. You'll have to get a job...blah blah blah"

While he was lashing out, Draco leaned against the door frame looking utterly bored. He realized this Draco was merely a child, he wasn't evil, just didn't accept who he was.

"You do realize having kids is a responsibility...you cant just throw them on the side walk when your bored with them. And I don't know about you but I love Harry. And Im pretty sure he loves me. Those 'rug-rats' they are ours, and if I have to give up everything that used to be important, I will do it in a heartbeat. You are just a scared little child, a figment of my own fears. In the future Harry will be mine, those kids will be born, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I WILL NEVER TURN INTO YOU. You know why, cuz I'm not afraid anymore, because love is not to be feared, but to embrace it and all that comes with it. Love isn't weakness, like father said, it's strength, cuz it takes courage to love, and it takes a coward to avoid it, and I'm not a coward"

Dark Draco looked at him with so much hatred and disgust. Draco looked at him with pity and realized he was dissolving. He never was me. He seized to exist now, as long as Draco is honest about who he is and what he will be, a father and a husband, a friend, a lover and not a fighter.

With dark Draco's very last breath, he looked up at him and said "You will regret this"

"Never" just then he disappeared, and in his heart knew he would never return and now his family is safe.

"Well done Dad" Chris came out from behind the tarps, Draco walked over to him and hugged him so tight.

"Dad I cant breath"

"Sorry" a clapping sound from behind draco made his head whip around. Harry stood there, he was here. He was here the entire time.

"Guess you had some demons to kill"

"Harry I-"

"Let me stop you, I never should've walked away, you said it all along and I didn't listen, I'm sorry, I'm never gonna leave you again"

Draco smiled and ran towards Harry, picking him up and spinning him around. He kissed Harry softly and vowed, to never let this man go for as long as they live.

"Where are the rest"

"They decided to go to the headmistress and tell her what has been going on, probably the smartest decision so far"

They laughed and left the common room to join the other in the dining room. As they walked the sun shone bright above them, and they knew, at least for now, all was good.

---------------------------

The where back in the potions room with everyone present, where it all began a month ago. They had to send the boys back to their timeline. And make sure this time, nothing alters.

"Dad you will see me soon, I promise, remember this is history, so in 11 years Ill travel back in time again"

"Yeah I don't think so young man" Harry interrupted laughing. "He has to"

"Why" Harry asked.

"Like he said its history, if he doesn't travel back, you two don't end up together, cuz I literally shaped the future, it why I knew when I would travel back, and that I traveled back, I remember being here when I was ten, then going back and growing up, and then it happened again"

"Well that's gonna be fun for all eternity" Chris shook his head and gave them one last hug, and took Jamie. "You'll see us again"

They said their goodbyes and with a press of a charm, a spell and a wish, the boys where off to their future, a better this time.

"Now what do we do" Ron asked. "Anyone fancy a drink"

"Lets go"

The end

-----------------
Authors note

So if you want to have a sequel I would need your help.

Comment yes or a 👍🏽and vote. I need at least 20 comments for the sequel this chapter, only you can make it happen.

Have a nice day everyone.