#Eleven (New edition)

After putting Chris and Jamie to 'bed' so to speak, Draco made himself comfortable next to Harry.

"Are you feeling better" Harry shook his head and turned away from him.

"Whats wrong" He tried to touch his shoulder but he shook it off. Draco was hurt, And wanted to cry because He didn't know why he was acting this way.

"Harry..." Draco managed to choke out, at that moment he turned around with teas streaming down his face.

"I don't want you hating me" he said through sobs. Draco sighed and sat next to him, Chris told him everything that happened and he felt embarrassed, it wasn't him, but it technically was, the Draco he described was him a couple years ago, that send chills to his spine.

"I could never ever hate you, Harry, babe, I never hated you to begin with, not once. I have always loved you, maybe not to the extent I do now, but Harry you are the love of my life, nothing is gonna change that, please believe me"

"Draco maybe not today or tomorrow, but you will, you'll blame me for everything, you'll blame me that your father hates you, and that you don't get his inheritance, then you endanger our kids, because one turned out more power then me, I cant, no I wont let that happen"

He did not quite under stand what he meant, but then he remembered about something 'Dark Draco' the future me.

"It wont happen, we altered the future once we can do that again, right"

Harry shook his head and stood up.

"We can't Draco, I am sorry, but we can't be together if this is our future, if this is what you do to our kids"

"Are you saying what I think you are saying"

"Draco we can't be together"

The next thing he knew is that he was alone in the room. Well this room of the tent.

Draco started crying and didn't know what to do, he left the tent and started screaming in rage. How could this happen, why would he hate, why would future him hate his family so much. When he looked at Jamie, he felt love, same with Chris, so how could he beer duel them to the point of pain and suffer.

-------------

Sorry its so short