#Thirteen (New Edition)

"Dad we have been walking all night in circles, the Castle is huge" Chris whined. He sat on a rock and took a big chuck from his water bottle.

"We need to find him, me, before the sun sets tonight" Draco said looking up at the sky.

So much has happened in the last few weeks since Chris arrived the first time. The more he thought about it the more he realized that Chris' appearance wasn't a coincidence but on purpose.

There was a reason he showed up that day, like it was supposed to happen. He is the reason Harry and him are together, the reason of his own existence. This was always supposed to happen, but what comes next no body knows. What is Harry and him never get back together. No, Draco couldn't even live with that thought.

But if he messes up, they could loose everything, he could loose his life, he would loose his love.

Draco didn't know what his future holds, but he knew that he wants to hold Harry in his future. Say goodnight to the three most beautiful kids. He wants to hold Chris as a baby for the first time.

Draco doesn't want to be the man they saw. He wants to be a better father, better then his father.

Draco doesn't think power is the reason of why he running around in a black trench coat wanting to kill the people he is supposed to love.

Power is not the reason of why he wants to let himself be without Harry. So what is the reason, thats the question.

"Chris I know where I am"

"Yeah in the woods with no water and food and stuck with me" Draco rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I meant dark Draco, you dork"

"Oh...then enlighten me" Chris stood up and walked towards Draco.

"Slytherin chamber, where it all began"

"Are you sure"

"Positive"

"Then what are we waiting for...lets go"

I laughed at that cause that reminded me of Harry so much, and he is such a dork. It brightened Draco's night and he knew what he had to do, he hopped it was the right thing.

Well lets hope this is our last battle.

Back with Harry, and the gang, they realized the boys where gone and made a plan to go after them.

"I can't believe you broke up with him"

"What was I supposed to do Hermione"

"Maybe stick with him, you love him, stay by his side no matter what, that's what love is, not abandon it cuz it's suddenly hard"

"He turns evil"

"He is evil"

Harry and Hermione stopped talking and looked at Ron who was eating a bar and standing in the corner. Hermione took something and through it at Ron.

"Not helping"

"Wasn't trying to"

Pansy and Blaise got Jamie and met up with them in the main tent. "Look we know Draco, he loves you, we just gotta trust me, so let's go and help him deal with his past and future, he has issued to work out"

"Understatement of the century" Rom commented.

"Maybe brake up with him" Harry sneered.

"Been thinking about it"

"Really?"

"No Ron, of course not, keep moving, the sun is coming up, we gotta meet up with the boys"

Ron sighed and caught up with the gang.
--------------------
One more chapter then its done

It will have a part 1 and 2 so be prepared for the sequel.

Thanx for all my followers and the new once to come.

Hope to c u soon