Blood Bath

It was 3:30, school has ended and (y/n) is heading over to the Cherry Blossem Tree at the back of the school.
       'Man, this better be good, this'll be along walk...' (Y/n) thought. She made it to the back of the school and saw Osana just ahead of her.
        "Osana!" She yelled and waved. Osana turned around and smiled, but her smile quickly faded to a frown.
        "Hey, I need to tell you something." She said and walked over to the schools wall. (Y/n) walked over there too and looked at her friend.
        "For awhile now... I've had these... Feelings..." Osana muttered, her face turning red.
        "Eh? What are you trying to say?" (Y/n) questioned. Osana glared at her.
        "Sh-shut up! This is hard for me to say!" Once (y/n) shut up, she continued. "Whenever I'm around you... I get butterflies... I've felt this way for a long time, but didn't have the guts to tell you... So..." Osana looked at (y/n) right in the eye.
         "(Y/N)-SENPAI!! I LOV-" She began. But then something splashed on her head. She squealed. (Y/n) was also splattered by the liquid, but not as bad as Osana. Finally, she looked at herself in horror.
        "What is this? Is this blood? Where did all this blood come from?!" She questioned and looked at herself.
         "Ugh, I need to go wash myself off." She said then proceeded to run away. (Y/n) looked up at the roof but saw nothing. 'Strange...'

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

(Y/n) walked home alone. As she walked home she thought about Osana. What was she trying to say? Never mind that, where'd all that blood come from?  (Y/n) stopped when she heard a thump from behind her. She turned around and saw a raven haired girl on her knees. The girl slowly got up only for (y/n) to see that she was bleeding. (Y/n) rushed over to her.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She questioned the girl. The girl looked up and froze. (Y/n) continued to stare at her. The girl blushed and averted her grey eyes.
"Y-yeah... I'm fine." She stutters and gets up. She looks at her ripped thigh-high socks and mutters curses under her breath. (Y/n) looked at the girls bleeding knees.
"Do you need any help? You can come over to my house if you'd like?" (Y/n) asked. The girl hesitated then smiled shy at the girl.
"Really? Sure!" She smiled brighter at (y/n). (Y/n) smiled back.
"Of course! I'm (y/n) by the way." She says and starts to walk alongside the raven haired girl.
"I'm Ayano." The other girl greets happily. The two of them walk side by side to (y/n)s house, talking and laughing the way there.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Another short chapter ew sorry. I'm so tired and I have tests all this week at school ew. Anyway, see you guys soon,
(Also read my Ticci Toby X Reader story k bye)
- Sora