Kiss me!

(Y/n) has been grieving over Kokona all day. She told Osana about it and she couldn't believe it. Why would Kokona do that? Was life that terrible? (Y/n) put her head in her hands. She then heard a knock at the door.
        At first, she wasn't gonna open it, but the person knocked again, so she decided to open the door. It was Ayano. She couldn't even fake a smile at her friend. Ayano looked at her sadly.
        "I heard about your friend, I'm really sorry." She said. (Y/n) shrugged and stepped to the side to let Ayano in.
        "It wasn't your fault." (Y/n) said to her and sat down on the couch.
        'If only you knew...' Ayano thought and sat down next to (y/n). The girl looked sad and deep in thought. Ayano wanted to comfort her, so she decided to wrap her arms around (y/n). (Y/n) hesitated, then hugged back. They stayed like that for awhile.
        "Why would she do that? She had me! She could have..." (Y/n) trailed off and sighed. Ayano only held her tighter, not having any words to say. Ayano was really screaming on the inside due to her and her Senpai being so close.
        "Hey (y/n)... Did you like Kokona?" Ayano blurts out and immediately regrets that she ever asked that question in the first place. (Y/n) stayed silent.
        "No... Why do you ask?" (Y/n) finally responded. They each make eye contact. Ayano looks away.
        "I dunno..." She shrugs and looks over at (y/n). She is shocked to see her (e/c) orbs closer to hers. Ayano blushed. Her Senpai has never been so close to her before. (Y/n) seemed to be moving closer to Ayanos face. Their lips were inches apart. Ayano could feel (y/n)'s breath tickling her lips. She was frozen, couldn't move. This was all happening so fast.

Then it happened.

        (Y/n) had enough of the space separating each of their lips and closed it. Her lips met Ayanos. The kiss was soft, sweet. Ayano felt like she was flying. She was officially in heaven, she was being kissed by an Angel.
        Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. There was a knock at (y/n)'s door. The person on the other end decided to speak up too.
        "Hey (y/n)? Are you in there?" It wasn't a voice that Ayano recognized right away. (Y/n) pulled away from Ayano, and they stared at each other for a moment, both thinking if that really just happened. The person knocked softly again.
        "(Y/n)?" They ask. (Y/n) gets up and opens the door, only to see a girl with long blue hair tied into two long pigtails standing there. Ayano believed her name to be Saki Miyu.
        "Oh hey... I'm sorry about Kokona... I just came here to see how you were doing." She looks at the ground.
        "I'll be fine, it's a shame she had to go that way..." (Y/n) said. Saki looked up and nodded. They said their goodbyes and the door closed. Ayano and (y/n) looked at each other.
        "Do you want to do that again?" (Y/n) asks. Ayano gives a small smile and nods. (Y/n) smiles back, a genuine smile. Then they continue what they started.

Hey guys! Thanks for 100 reads! Here's a present I guess for that... Was this too soon? I dunno... But I need sleep.
- Sora