Senpais house

Yandere-Chan could not believe what was happening. She was going to her Senpais house! Her heart was beating so fast, it could leap out of her chest. It even seemed like Senpai liked talking to her!
"We're here!" (Y/n) Senpai said as she motioned toward her house. Yandere-Chan smiled. 'Finally, I can see Senpais house- maybe even her room!' She thought. (Y/n) started to walk inside, so Yandere-Chan followed, close behind her Senpai, excited to see her room.
"So, I have supplies in my bathroom to clean up your knees, just wait down here, okay?" (Y/n) said and ran upstairs. Yandere-Chan waited on the couch for her beloved Senpai to return.
"I'm back!" (Y/n) announced once she got back to where Yandere-chan was. Yandere-Chan smiled at the girl as she sat next to her.
"I hope this doesn't sound weird but... Can you remove your socks for me...?" (Y/n) asked. Yandere-Chan nodded her head and began to slide off her socks. (Y/n) blushed and tore her eyes away from the scene. 'Why am I blushing?' (Y/n) thought, but was interrupted by Yandere-Chans voice.
"I'm done." She said. (Y/n) turned to face the girl, and saw that her black thigh-highs were now removed. (Y/n) then began to patch up the girls knees.
"There you go! All better now." She said and smiled cheerfully at the raven haired girl. Yandere-Chan smiled back and they stared at each other for a bit, awkwardly.
"So, do you want to hang around for a little bit?" (Y/n) asked, trying to break the awkwardness that seemed to settle in the room. Yandere-Chan nodded.
"Sure, we could... Maybe play video games in your room...?" Yandere-Chan suggested. (Y/n) was confused on why the girl wanted to go to her room, but nodded anyway.
"Alright, come on." She lead Yandere-Chan to her room. And there, they chatted and played video games.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

        Yandere-Chan hasn't bothered to check the time, but when she looked, she realized it was 7:45. Time really does fly when you're having fun.
        "Awe man, I wish I could stay longer (y/n)-Chan, but I must go." Yandere-Chan pouts. She swears that (y/n) had a tint of sadness in her eyes, but couldn't see for sure.
        "Aww... Well you can come over any time, my parents are out of town visited my aunt and uncle, so I'll be alone for awhile." (Y/n) relies. 'Good to know...' Yandere-Chan thinks as they walked toward the exit of (Y/n)'s house.
"Well, I hope to see you tomorrow at school Ayano!" (Y/n) waves at the girl as she exits the house. Yandere-Chan waves back and began to go to her house.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Yandere-Chan was waiting for her Senpai to leave her house, until Osana came up and harshly knocked on the door. (Y/n) opened it.
"WHY DIDNT YOU WAIT FOR ME??!" Osanas boiced boomed. (Y/n) flinched and jumped back. "UGH I WAS SO WORRIE- I MEAN, I WAS MAD THAT YOU LEFT ME, YEAH!!" She shouted and started blushing. (Y/n) sighed.
"Sorry..." She muttered. Osana only shook her head. She took (y/n)'s hand and began to drag her to school. Yandere-Chan followed close behind the two, just in case.
        The whole time they were walking, Osana scolded (y/n) while she muttered out apologies. Yandere-Chan frowned. She wouldn't treat (y/n) this way...
        Finally, they arrived at school. Yandere-Chan waited until Osana left, and went up to (y/n).
         "Hey!" She greeted and waved at her Senpai. (Y/n) looked over and saw her new friend standing there. (Y/n) waved back, thankful to see a friend that wouldn't talk her ear off.
        "Ayano! I'm so glad to see you." (Y/n) greeted and walked toward her. They began walking into school together. Once they reached the courtyard, Kokona went up to (y/n).
        "Hey (y/n), can I talk to you after school?" She batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly. Yandere-Chan almost growled at the girl, but kept her cool.
         "Okay, sure." (Y/n) replied. Kokona smiled at her and walked off. Yandere-Chan knew she had to eliminate her, and she knew just how to do so...

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Hi guys! Tomorrow is the day I'll try to tell my parents about my wattpad, so wish me luck :0

- Sora