The Real Ayano

Once (y/n) and Ayano got to school, Osana ran up to (y/n). She was about to say something, until she saw Ayano. She looked down and saw their intertwined fingers, and only smiled at them both.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you guys..." She says sadly and began to walk away. (Y/n) didn't know why Osana why so sad. Perhaps she really needed to talk to her about something? She was lost in thought until Ayano started to pull on her hand.

"Come on (y/n)!" She smiled. (Y/n) continued walking into school with Ayano, still holding hands. When they walked into the building together, Ayano noticed a certain girl starting at them. Pippi. Ayano squeezed (y/n)'s hand tighter and (y/n) noticed.

"What's up Ayano?" (Y/n) asked and looked over at her girlfriend. Ayano stopped squeezing (y/n)'s hand.

"Oh.. Nothing! Don't worry about it!" She said. (Y/n) shrugged off the weird behavior. Ayano lead (y/n) to their lockers and that's where they let's go of each other's hands. While they were at their lockers, Ayano made a plan to get rid of Pippi somehow. Her plan was risky, but it was all worth it to have Senpai all to herself.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

After school, Ayano told (y/n) that she had to attend photography club. She hated lying to Senpai, she hated not walking Senpai home more though. (Y/n) told her it was alright and headed out the school gates. Once she was gone, Ayano put her plan into action.

She went to where the lockers were and found Pippi getting thing out of it. Ayano went up to her.

"Hey Pippi." She says cooly. Pippi turns her head toward Ayano and backs away.

"I stayed away from (y/n)! What else do you want?" She asked and looked scared. Ayano just shrugged.

"I wanted to make amends. I'm sorry for the way I acted..." She trailed off. Pippi was suspicious, but accepted the apology. She didn't want to die.

"Now that we're friends..." Ayano started. "I want to show you something by the back of the school! It's really... Weird and unusual!" Ayano out hints of confusion and excitement in there, and even smiled at Pippi. Pippi decided to follow Ayano. Again, not wanting to die.

"It's right over... Here!" Ayano said when they reached the back of the school. Pippi looked around. There was a small trash can, but nothing else really. From the spot that there in, they could here the mumbles of the delinquents. Ayano walked slowly toward Pippi, who backed away.

"H-hey.. Why are you-?" Pippi was interrupted by a knife to her neck. She teared up.

"Why? I stayed away from (y/n)!" She cried and struggled. Ayano gave an evil smile.

"P-please..." Pippi mumbled as tears started to drop from her eyes. Ayano put down her kinfe. At first, Pippi was relieved, then saw the knife coming straight toward her neck.

"W-" was all she could get out before the knife was plunged into her neck. Ayano started to laugh. Finally, Pippi was out of the way! Now to dispose of her body.

Ayano took out a circular saw and started it up. She was surprised none of the delinquents heard this, but she wasn't about to complain. She sawed off Pippis arms, then legs, and last, the head.

She stood up, now splattered with blood. Oh well, she'll deal with that later. First, she had to dispose of Pippis body. She took Pippis leg and put it in the trash. She could only fit one body part at a time, but at least she can dispose of the body.

Ayano ran back and forth. From the back of the school, past the delinquents, who mostly ignored her, and to he incinerator. Finally, after disposing of the body, she put the saw and knife in the incinerator. Now to change clothes.

She ran to the bathhouse and changed into her gym uniform, after bathing of course. After that, she took her bloody uniform and dumped it into the incinerator. After all that, she turned it on. Pippi was out of her way, at last.

Now to deal with Osana.