Why Kokona?

Yandere-Chan was getting closer to (y/n), so she couldn't let Kokona get in her way! She planned it out, she planned it all out. Her master plan, to get rid of Kokona. Yandere-Chan remembered how Kokonas dad has been... Yeah. So she decided to have Kokona fake her own death!
Yes, she could see it all in her head now! The fake suicide note, the body. She smiled with glee. Unfortunately, Yandere-Chan was in class, and the teacher noticed her strange behavior.
"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting so weird?" The teacher asks, obviously annoyed that one of her students interrupted the lecture. Yandere-Chan stopped smiling and then put on her serious face.
"Alright, now back to our English lesson..." The teacher began to ramble on and on again. Yandere-Chan decided to pay attention. Perhaps this lesson will be helpful...

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

"Oi (y/n)! Come here!" Osana called from the courtyard. (Y/n) made her way over there and sat where Osana was sitting under the Cherry Blossem Tree.
"What's up?" (Y/n) asked and leaned against the tree. Osana thought for a minute and blushed.
"W-well... You looked like a loser walking around alone so I wanted to save your sorry butt!" She crossed her arms and looked away. (Y/n) just shrugged and closed her eyes. Class just seemed to go on forever, she was so glad when she heard it was lunchtime.
"Ugh, are you really just gonna sleep?" Osana complained. (Y/n) just nodded and didn't open her eyes. Osana just sighed, and stayed silent.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

It was after school, and Yandere-Chan has put her plan into action. She had already written a note for Kokona to meet her on the roof at 3:45, but knowing the purple haired girl, she was gonna walk slow.
        "Oh no... But I was going to find (y/n) and tell her how I feel!" Kokona started to fret, but took a deep breath. "Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow I guess." She shrugged and started to head to the roof. Yandere-Chan also ran up to the roof.
        4:00 rolls around, and Kokona finally makes it onto the roof. Her large chest may have been holding her back. Eh. Kokona walked to an area on the roof that has a low railing.
        'You're just making my job a whole lot easier." Yandere-Chan smirks and sneaks up behind the purple haired girl. She walked right behind her and gave her a shove forward, closer to the edge.
        "Uh- wha-!?" Kokona questioned, but was too late. Yandere-Chan has grabbed her shoes and lifted her over the rail. Kokona screams all the way down.
        Once she hit the ground, there was a loud crack. Yandere-Chan smiled, and started to giggle, which turned into wicked laughter. Finally, Kokona was out of the way.
        Before leaving, Yandere-Chan left the fake suicide note on her shoes. She then left the rooftop. She decided to try to look for her beloved Senpai.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

        (Y/n) was leaving the school by herself, only to see a boy running along with the teacher outside. (Y/n) followed, curious. She followed them and her heart stopped at what she saw.
        'No... Kokona!' Her eye filled up with tears and she fell back. No.. This can't be happening!

Why Kokona?!