Rage

First off, this has over 900 reads... HOW?? I'm just a nerd obsessed with my Senpai and Yandere Sim. But thanks!! It means a lot (:

(Y/n) was in bed, surfing the web. Her eyelids were heavy and she kinda just wanted sleep. (Y/n) was about to get ready for bed, until there was a knock at the door. She groggily got up and walked downstairs to her door. Once she got to the door, she opened it and saw Ayano there.

"Hey!" Ayano waved and gave a cheerful smile. (Y/n) gave a tired smile back and held back a yawn. Ayano noticed how tired her Senpai was and formed a plan.

"Let's sleep together!" Ayano says happily. (Y/n) looked taken aback. Ayano just gave an innocent look.

"What? Don't you want to cuddle with me, (y/n)-Senpai?" Ayano asked with a cute pouty face. (Y/n) blushed.

"I-I guess we-""YAY!!" Ayano hugged (y/n) and nuzzled her nose into her Senpais neck. (Y/n) giggled nervously. Ayano let go of her Senpai and allowed (y/n) to lead her to her room. Once in (y/n)s room, Ayano flopped on the bed.

"It smell like you!" Ayano squealed and gripped the sheets. (Y/n) sweat dropped and lay on the bed next to her overly-excited girlfriend.

"Well yeah, because I lay in it all day." (Y/n) says and pulls the covers over her body. Ayano gets up.

"I almost forgot to change into my pajamas!" She said and looked around. "Oh wait, I don't have any." She pouted and shrugged.

"Can I borrow some of yours?" Ayano asked (y/n) a bit shyly. (Y/n) nodded. Ayano quickly got changed and lay in bed next to (y/n). She wrapped her arms around (y/n).

"I'll never let you go... You are mine..." Ayano said and drifted to sleep.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

(Y/n) and Ayano walked to school together hand in hand. They laughed and talked happily. Ayano was having a good day, until she noticed the weird paranormal girl Oka staring at (y/n). She didn't like that at all.

Oka kept sneaking glances at (y/n) at the lockers and Ayano was getting annoyed by this. What did she want? (Y/n)'s blood for a fake occult ritual? She took a deep breath and tried to brush it off.

After getting their stuff out of their lockers, Ayano and (y/n) walked around the school.

"I would like to join a club, but there's so many to choose from!" (Y/n) says and sighs.

"Well, just think about your options." Ayano says and thinks about all the clubs. (Y/n) thinks of the all the possibilities.

"I'll think about it." (Y/n) says once they get to the roof. They both decided to stay up there and chat. Ayano thought that they were alone, but she was wrong. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Oka Ruto stalking them silently. Ayano was enraged at this, and couldn't control herself.

"Hey! Why are you following us!" Ayano shouted at Oka. Oka's eyes widened.

"Uh... I..." She started. Oka then ran away in fear. (Y/n) looked surprised.

"Was Oka following us?" She asked as Ayano calmed down. Strange, why would Oka be following them?

Oi, here's a short and late update. Sorry it's like a week late and short, but I promise there will be a lot of drama in the next chapter. Also what club should (y/n)-chan join? Alllssoooo! If I made a Yandere X reader would ye read it?