Suga x Jungkook: Pocky

Suga's POV:

I watch the new student walk into class, I keep my pencil between my teeth and eye him a bit. "Introduce yourself." He bows and smiles at us, "hello. I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet all of you." I hear some girls sigh, looks like there's a new crush within the classroom. "You can sit next to Min Yoongi." I raise my hand and he walks over to me, the only empty desk in the classroom is next to me. He sits down, his uniform is tucked in and perfect. So he's a good boy. Meanwhile, I'm the class bad boy. I wonder if I can break this boy by lunch. He smiles at me and holds out his hand, "hi. It's nice to meet you." I look at his hand and look back at his face. I take the pencil out of my mouth and lean forward onto my desk. "I don't shake." "Oh. Okay. That's fine." Our teacher starts class and I don't bother paying attention. Meanwhile, of course, he pays attention and is smart. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Jungkook, we were wondering if you would like to have lunch with us today," some girls giggle. "Sorry ladies, but I'm eating in the library today so that I can study for a bit since I'm not prepared for the quiz after lunch." They sigh, dumb bitches. I roll my eyes and get up. "Oh, that's okay. Good luck on your studies." I grab my lunch from my cubbie, I watch him grab his stuff and leave. Looks like he's actually going to the library. I walk out of the classroom and decide to follow him. He walks into the library and I follow. I hide a bit when he turns around and I watch him walk off. I wonder where he's going when the study cubicles are up here. I follow his path, but when I turn I don't know where he went. Where did you go... I walk down the aisles and groan in annoyance. I could be eating lunch, but instead, I got curious of what the new kid is doing. I keep walking and I finally spot him laying on the one couch in the library in the farthest corner away from everyone. No one really comes back here because how stuffy it is. He's laying on the couch, eating his lunch, and reading a book. 

"Hey, what are you reading?" He jumps and looks up at me shocked. I raise my right eyebrow, if he's studying, he wouldn't have reacted that way. "Just what are you reading new kid." I lean over him and he makes the cover face up at me so I couldn't see the pages. I look down and try to grab the book from him. "Oh come on, it's a school book, give it." I pull it hard enough and look at it. I look down and see him trying to cover a manga. Ah ha. He wasn't studying. I grin and try to grab the manga. "Please don't." "Oh come on." I finally get the manga out of his hands and stare at it in shock. It's a yaoi manga. I look at the manga and look back at him. "Why the hell are you reading this here? Are you gay?" "Please give it back to me," he says shyly and reaches for it. I hold it up, "no way. Explain to me why you're reading this or I'm telling other." "Why would you do that?" "Because I'm the bad boy in class. Now fess up." "F-fine. I-I-I like reading yaoi manga." I drop the manga on him, "that's all you had to say." I turn around but he grabs my sleeve. "Please don't tell anyone. I got bullied at my last school when people found out." "Found out what?" "That... That I liked the school president.." "Was the president a guy?" 

He doesn't answer and I look down at him. "Hey Jungkook, have you ever been kissed?" "Yeah.." "I mean by a guy." He shakes his head and looks down. I look at his food, he has pocky. "Can I have some pocky?" "Um. Yeah. Sure." He hands me the pocky and I grab one. I eat and look over him. This kid is actually cute. "Want me to help you out?" "Wha-" I kneel on the couch and lean over him. He looks at me shocked, I grab his legs, move and split them apart, so that I could be between them. I pull on his legs more and make him lay down. "H-hey wh-what a-are y-you doing." "I do what I want. That's what. Give me another pocky." He slowly holds out another pocky and I grab it with my teeth. He looks up at me, there's innocence written all over his face. I grin down at him and take the pocky out of my mouth. "Now don't be so shy." "I can't help it..." I tickle his neck and he laughs a bit and tries to move away. I grab his neck, "nuh uh. You're not going anywhere. You want your first kiss or not." "Uh. Um." "That's what I thought. Now do it properly and do it my way. I know you've heard of the pocky game." 

I put the pocky back between my teeth, I tease the other end in front of his mouth and he slowly reaches out but I would move it away from his mouth. I want him to work for it. He finally gets the other end with his teeth and I grin more. Cute. We start biting, getting closer to each other. We finally get close enough for me to break it in half. I lick his lower lip and kiss him. He freezes when I do, I kiss him hard and hold his arms down. His legs move a bit and this makes me kiss him even more. I bite his lower lip hard and this causes him to open his mouth. I quickly slide my tongue into his mouth and start tasting him. He's not sure of what to do. Since this is his first kiss I'll keep it like this. I break the kiss and kiss his neck a bit, making his breath shudder and gasp. I grin to myself, the things I make people do. I get up and grin at him, "how was that?" He's lost for words. Perfect. I get up off of him and fix my clothes a bit. I grab my stuff and start walking off. "H-hey. Why did you do that?" "I do what I want." "Are you-" "We don't talk about it. Got it? Or I won't ever kiss you again."

He blushes and I smile to myself. Cute. I knew I would break him by lunch.