Jimin x Jin: Gym

Jimin's POV:

"Pass it over here Jimin!," I laugh and throw the basket ball over to one of my friends. It's gym class and it's my favorite time of the day. Us guys are playing on one half of the gym and the girls are on the other. My friend makes the shot and our team cheers. "Mr. Jimin! I told you to keep your shirt on!," our teacher yells at me. "Yeah yeah!" I run to the side where my stuff is and pick up my shirt. I notice some girls are staring at me and I smile at them. They look sad that I have to put my shirt on. I slowly put it on and I hear the girls let out loud sighs. I laugh a bit, sorry ladies. I look over and see the other team talking. Jin, who's in the next year up, was put into our gym class, and is on the other team. I catch Jin looking at me and I grin at him. He quickly looks away from me and I keep my grin. I wonder if he was watching me. "Back to the game!," our teacher yells. I run over to my team, they push me into the middle of our area, and the other team pushes Jin into the middle. "Why hello Jin," I grin at him. "Uh, um.." He avoids eye contact with me. The teacher blows the whistle, tosses the ball up, but since Jin is taller than me he was able to get the ball first. We all break up and I run after him. 

He reaches the basket, I can't let him score, our teams are tied. He raises his arms, he's about to shoot. I finally reach and tackle him to the floor. We land on the floor and he lets out a scream. I quickly get off of him and he's holding his ankle. The teacher blows his whistle and runs over. "What's wrong Jin?" "My ankle!," he yells in pain. Shit... I didn't mean to hurt the guy.... "Someone take Jin to the locker room, I'll contact the school nurse to come to him. I don't want you to try to walk all the way there Jin." "I'll take him sir." It's the least I can do since I'm the one who had hurt him. The teacher nods and we help Jin get up. "I got you Jin." 

_____________________________________________________________________

We finally make it into the locker room and I sit him on one of the benches. "It was just a game Jimin... Why did you tackle me?" "I don't know, I'm just competitive." "No shit...," he breathes out. I go to my locker, which is across from where he's sitting, and take off my shirt. I grab my uniform shirt, look in the small mirror that's on my locker door and I see Jin shyly looking at me. I smile to myself and put the shirts in my locker. "I thought you were going to change?" "Nah, I feel like being shirtless at the moment." "Oh. Um. Okay. Where's the nurse..." I slowly walk over to him and he avoids eye contact. I lean over him and grin at him. "What are you staring at Jin?" "Nothing..." "Why are you acting so shy? I caught you staring at me earlier. And just now." "It's nothing I swear... Where's the nurse.." "I know the nurse will take a while. Because she's to caught up on watching her dramas." Everyone knows that's what she does in her free time and it's hard to pull her away. "So, what were you staring at?" He slowly looks up at me and he bites his lower lip. "What is it?" 

"Shit...," he whispers, grabs my face, and kisses me. I stare in shock as he kisses me and holds my face still. He's actually a good kisser and his soft, plump lips... I close my eyes and slowly kiss him back. I bite his lower lip and he breaks the kiss. He's breathing heavy and looks scared. I only did the normal routine I do when I make out with a girl. He slides away from me, "I-I'm so-sorry Jimin." "Why are you sorry?" "Because I know you're straight..." "Are you...?" He slowly nods, he's still avoiding eye contact. Well I be damned. I made a guy fall for me. I touch my lips, he's a really good kisser... "I've liked you for a long time... I can't believe that I'm actually saying this... I only have a couple of months left till I graduate and this happens..." I get in front of him and lean down. "Hey, it's fine. I'm not mad." "You're not?" "I promise." I look at his lips again, making me think of how soft and plump they are. I bite my lower lip, crap... Good thing gym class won't be done for another 30 minutes... "Hey Jin, has anyone ever told you how cute you are?" "Wh-what?" I place two fingers under his chin and move his head to look up at me. "Now don't be shy." He slowly looks at me and I smile at him. 

"Good thing you can't walk." "Why?" "Because you can't away from me." I easily turn him and throw his leg over the bench. "Wha!" I push him onto his back and step over the bench. He slides backwards, but slowly because of his ankle. Every time that he slid, I followed. He reaches the end and he looks up at me nervously. "Tell me Jin. Was I the first guy you ever kissed?" I lean over him and stare in his eyes. "Ye-yeah." I smile, "perfect." I sit down, grab his legs, and pull him towards me. I sit his legs on top of mine, our bodies touching. "Wha-what are you doing Jimin?" "Have you ever wondered how my make out sessions went with a girl Jin? I know you know about my reputation." "I've heard things..." "But here's the thing Jin, I've been wanting something new lately. All of these girls are the same. And you're my something new." I lean over and slam my hands over onto the bench over his head. He looks up at me scared, "now don't be so scared. You did make the first move." I lean down more and kiss him slowly. He slowly kisses me back, his nice, soft, plump lips... The best lips that I have ever kissed... I lick his lower lip but he doesn't open. Fine. I bite his lip and this causes him to open his mouth in pain and I slide my tongue in.

I taste every part of him, I can tell he's not sure of what to do. I swirl my tongue around his and tug on his hair a bit. He moans into the kiss and I smile into it. I break the kiss and he's breathing heavy. "I just realized something." "Wha-what is it?" "I'm the only one not wearing a shirt." "You could go to your locker and get-" "That's not what I meant." I slide my hand down his chest and stomach, making him shiver a bit. I slide my hand under his shirt and rub my hand against his bare stomach. "Sh-shit," he mumbles. "Are you nervous Jin?" He slowly nods and I smile. "Don't worry, I won't take it to far. But I do want this shirt off of you." I tear his shirt open and he looks at me shocked. "Relax, I know you have your uniform shirt." I finish tearing the shirt and I stare at his bare upper body. He has a hidden 6 pack. "Well would you look at that." "Wh-what are you-" "Going to do? Aw, I want you to be surprised." I scoot down a bit and let my face be near his belly button. He looks down at me nervously and I smile. I slowly lick, kiss, and bite my way up, and as I did rubbed his sides. I open my eyes a bit and see that his head is tilted up and his mouth is hanging open. 

I pull him more so that we're the way we were before. I reach his chest and gently bite his nipple and my hand pinched the other. He lets out a moan and I slam my hand over his mouth. "Nuh uh. I don't want people to hear us." I keep working and he continues to moan into my hand. I reach his neck and quickly find his soft spot. I kiss him roughly there, making him moan even more. He wraps his arms around me and tries to grip something. I grab his hands and move them to my hair. He pulls on my hair and I finish giving him a hicky. I kiss him roughly on his lips, his mouth still open so I'm able to slide my tongue in. He pulls on my hair more and I feel him grind me a bit. Poor Jin, we won't be doing anything else after this. I slide my finger tips down his chest, his stomach, and I reach his crotch. I hold his crotch with both of my hands, poor Jin is hard. Well I'm hard as well. He moans even louder into the kiss as I squeeze his crotch and he grinds me a bit again. As much I hate to end this, I have a feeling that someone is bound to show up any minute now. I let go his crotch and break the kiss. He's breathing really heavy and I look at my work on him. 

This is probably the best work that I have ever done without having sex. I made him putty in my hands, like I have done with every girl in the past, but for some reason, I loved this more. "I hate to end this short Jin, but we need to stop." I get up and he stares up at me. "Where's your locker?" He slowly points and I go over to his locker. I open it and find his uniform shirt. I throw it at him and he grabs it. "Put it on, I have a feeling someone is bound to show up." He slowly sits up and puts it on. I go to my locker and put on my shirt from before. I go back over to him and lean over him, "now this is our little secret. I want to go farther with you, because you're the best that I've ever been with." "Are you-" "I don't know. But maybe you'll change all of that." I grab his torn shirt that has his sweat on it and throw it away. Jin. Never thought that a guy, let alone, Jin, be the one to change me.