V x Reader: Muffled Moans

V's POV:

She giggles as I lightly kiss her neck and hold her close to me. "Taehyung," she laughs and I smile at how she says my name. I haven't seen ______ in a long time due to my busy idol schedule, and I want to enjoy every second that I have with her. Even if it means if I have to visit her at her apartment that's near her college. I know it's more dangerous for me to be here because of how many people can recognize me, but I don't care. I haven't seen my girl in months. We've been dating for over a year, we haven't had sex yet, and I'm kind of waiting for the day she wants to have sex with me. "Say my name like that again," I say with a smile and I tickle her again making her squeal. I laugh and quickly hold her down to the bed. "Are you happy that I'm here?" "Of course I am, I've missed you so much Tae." "I'm so glad to hear that." I lean down and kiss her, I moan into the kiss, fuck I've missed this. 

I have her sit up and pull her into my lap, never breaking the kiss. Each kiss making me hotter and wanting her more. She tightly wraps her arms around me and grips the back of my shirt. I break the kiss and go to her neck. "Oh Tae," she whines and her head hangs back. I chuckle at that and bite her neck. "Have you missed this?," I whisper in her ear. "Uh huh," she whines cutely. "So have I." I look past her and see that her closet is open. I kiss her neck a bit more and I see something in her closet. "____, what's that I see in your closet?" "Huh?" "I'm just curious, I want to see it real quick." I get her off of my lap, get off the bed, and go to the closet. "Um. Taehyung, please don't." I go through the clothes and find what I was looking through.  I smile to myself and chuckle. "Did you get this for me?" I take it out and hold it up, "____, now why would own a school uniform cosplay?" "I bought it at a con, it was $10, and I couldn't resist. I've always wanted one to wear at cons." "How about you put it on for me?" She bites her lower lip and looks down. 

"If you put this on, I'll treat you very well," she slowly looks up at me, I bite my lip and wink at her. "Fuck," she squeaks and I chuckle. I love it when she gets innocent. "Is that a yes?" She quickly walks over to me and takes it. "Don't come in the bathroom," she mumbles and goes in the bathroom. I sit on her bed and wait for her. She soon walks out, the red pleated skirt kind of short, and she pulls it down. "Why did you get one so short?" "It's supposed to be, I normally wear shorts underneath," she mumbles. I look over her, she looks so cute and hot at the same time. I get up and walk over to her, she stays where she is and looks down. I push her against the wall and slam my hand next to her head making her jump. I grab her chin and have her look up at me. I grin down at her and she turns red. "So cute, and sexy at the same time, one of the reasons why I love you." I kiss her eagerly and she kisses me back. I wrap my arms around her and guide her back to the bed. 

I lay her down first and quickly get on top of her. I bite her lower lip and she opens her mouth for me. I quickly shove my tongue in her mouth and I lightly slide my finger tips on her thighs. She moans into the kiss and grips my hair, making me moan more. My fingers slide up higher, new territory for me, she jumps at my touch, because it's new for her too. I soon feel her panties and I grin into the kiss. Will she let me this time? I let my finger tips go over her covered entrance and she pulls on my hair even more. I break this kiss and go to her neck. She's breathing really heavy, fuck I love this. "Tell me, is there anything you want to do?," I growl in her ear and bite it. I keep touching her, "ah!," she lets out and her mouth hangs open. "I-I-I." "Yes?," I say with a tug on her panties. "There's o-one thing I've wanted t-to try." "And what's that?" "C-can y-you go down on me-e," she whines as I press more. I get harder at her question, I've always wanted to do this. The reason I kiss her with my tongue so much is so that one day she would ask me this. "You mean, you want to feel my tongue down there?," I lick up her neck. "Uh huh!," she whines and grips my hair again. 

"I would love to do that for you," I growl and start tugging down her panties. "W-wait." "Yes?" She tugs the bottom of my shirt and I quickly take it off, tossing it somewhere on her large bed. She bites her lower lip as she looks up at me, "I promise, you're going to enjoy this." I give her one more kiss before getting in front of her legs. I slide her panties off and toss them off the bed. "You ready for me?" She quickly nods and I slowly spread her legs open. I lift her skirt up and I lick my lips, she's already wet for me. I lay between her legs, she looks down at me shyly and I smile at her. I slowly kiss up her thigh, causing her to whine louder. One thing I love to hear are her whines, there so cute. I kiss up her thigh and soon reach her entrance. I lick up slowly and her head goes back, letting out a moan. I grin and suck on her clit a bit, making her moan louder. Her legs tremble and I hold them down. I swirl my tongue on her clit, "V!," she whines loud and grips the sheets. I moan at her whining my stage name, I love it when she does that. 

I start licking her lips more, and then I hear her front door open and her roommates walking in. "Fuck," she whispers. "They're not supposed to be home for a while." She starts to sit up but I push her back down. We're already in this position, I'm not going to let it stop. "What are you doing?" "We started this, we're going to finish this." "But they'll hear me." "No they won't babe. And I know you don't want me to stop." I slowly lick her again and she fights back a moan by biting her lower lip hard. "I c-can't do i-it Taehyung. Y-you know I can't control it." I bite her thigh and then flick her clit with my tongue. She starts whining and I slam my hand over her mouth. "Whine and moan all you want into my hand, trust me, they won't hear you." I get my phone out of my back pocket, I know what song that'll turn her on more. I turn on "U Got Me" by GOT7 and she moans into my hand at that. I set my phone down and put the song on repeat. I slowly insert my tongue and I moan at her taste. She moans into my hand and she grips my wrist, trying to pull it away. 

I tongue fuck her hard, kissing her a bit as I do, she moans loud into my hand and I press my hand down more. Her body arches and she grips the sheets, thank god she let go of my wrist. Her muffled moans are so hot fuck. And I can tell she's been eating well before I got here, maybe she's been wanting this for a long time. I let her legs wrap around me and I moan loud. I can hear her roommates in the living room but I don't give a fuck. I doubt they can hear me. I use my other hand to slowly unbutton her shirt from the bottom and then I slide my hand up her body. She starts screaming into my hand and I chuckle. "Baby keep going, I love it," I whisper and lick my lips. She slowly opens her eyes and looks down at me. "How good does this feel?," I tongue fuck her a bit and she moans loud while looking down at me. "You taste so good, I can stay down here longer if you want." She quickly nods and I grin at her. "That's what I like to hear." 

I suck on her clit and my free hand finally reaches her chest. I match my sucks with my pinches on her nipple to happen at the same time. She grips my arm and her body starts moving, she's never felt this before I fucking love how she's reacting. She doesn't fully know how to react or what to do. She starts getting more wet, her juices dripping into my mouth and I moan at her taste. She's getting close. I release her nipple and quickly stick a finger in, she grips my arm and lets out a loud scream into my hand. I suck on her clit and finger her hard and slow, suddenly remembering that she's a virgin. She soon relaxes and I continue to finger her hard and slow, and then I add another finger. She moans my name into my hand, fuck I wish I can hear this at full volume but I can't. I pull my fingers out and tongue fuck her deeper and she finally cums for the first time. 

She screams into my hand as she cums and I continue to tongue fuck her as she does. Fuck she tastes so good. Her legs are trembling around me and I lick her clean. With each lick she whines and moans softly, I'm not moving my hand until I'm done. I savor her taste as I lick her up slowly, "you taste so fucking good ____," I whisper. I lick her inner thighs and give her pussy one long lick before moving her legs off of me and I sit up, keeping my hand on her mouth. She lays limp, sweat showing, breathing heavy. I find my shirt and wipe off my lips, "are you done?" She whines softly, slowly opens her eyes, and looks up at me. I smile down at her and she pulls on my wrist. I chuckle and slowly take my hand off of her mouth. "V," she whines and I quickly kiss her to cover up her whine. She moans into the kiss and I unbutton the rest of her shirt. This is the first time she's letting me see her naked. "Did you purposely not wear your bra for me," I whisper against her lips. "I thought you would like that," she whines softly. "Oh, I do." 

I kiss my way down to her boobs and start sucking on her nipple, "w-wait." "What's wrong?" "I-I'm tired." I chuckle, "oh ____, you're so cute." I kiss my way back up, "I promise, when we're alone again, we can do more. I don't leave for another few days, and I'm sure we'll be alone again." She whines and I kiss her, "plus. I want to fully hear you moan and scream for me," I whisper against her lips. "Oh V," she softly moans. Fuck I've missed her.