Chapter 12

I woke up by someone pulling my hair. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but yelp.

"Who the fuck is this?!" Someone screamed.

For a moment I was lost. I couldn't tell where I was, or what was going on. But, soon, realization came crashing down on me. Small flashbacks started appearing in my head; the closet, my dad, screaming, crashing, crying, hugging, -I gasped- Andy.

It was dark, but I could already tell who it was that pulled my hair. My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

"Who is this?!" My dad screamed again, pointing to Andy. I could tell he was already awake, his eyes seemed to glow in the dark -almost hauntingly.

"Sir," Andy said. His voice was calm, but his eyes looked like he was about to kill. "Please, calm down."

"You will not tell me what to do!!" My dad yelled at him. He pulled me to his side by my hair. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. But, I just couldn't help the tears from falling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Andy said, putting his hands up in surrender.

My dad ignored him and put his attention on me. "How dare you bring a guy over, you slut!!" He let go of my hair and punched my face. I lost my balance and stumbled to my butt.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I sobbed, holding my face in pain.

He was gonna kick me in the stomach when, Andy spoke up. "Don't you dare touch her again." He deep voice boomed. My vision was becoming blurry, but I could still see the angry look on his face, as he towered over my father.

"And what are you gonna do about it, punk?" My dad smirked. He looked down at me, ready to punch me again. I closed my eyes waiting for the hit, but it never came.

I opened my eyes slowly, and what I saw shocked me. Andy was on top of my father, throwing punch, over punch, over punch. Who new such a tall lanky guy had so much strength?

Then I notice after a few punches, my dad seemed senseless. That's when I sprung up and pulled on Andy's arm.

"A-Andy." I stuttered. He didn't seem to hear me, as he kept hitting him and hitting him.

"Andy." I said a little louder, but my voice still shook with fear. I pulled on his arm, trying to get his attention. "You're gonna kill him."

He abruptly stopped and looked at me. His eyes were wild, but when they landed on mine, his facial expression softened -probably, cause I looked scared at hell.

"Violet." He put his bloody hands up, and unintentional I flinched and stepped back. Which made his face flash in hurt and regret.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He said genuinely. "You know that right?" His voice was hopeful.

I nodded, "I know."

He looked back down at my father then at his bloody hands.

"I-is he d-dead?" I stuttered. After all the things he's done to me, I was still pretty worried about him. I mean, he's still my dad.

"No." He said. "He's just unconscious." He got up and walked to my bathroom to wash off his hands, leaving me alone with my unconscious father.

I just stared at my father laying there. The blood on his face, made my stomach turn with disgust. I should've been upset of what Andy did, but, all I felt was nothing. Nothing. This is what he did to me for years, he finally got a piece of his own damn medicine, he deserved it.

"Violet, we need to leave." Andy said carefully.

I nodded, but then my eyes widened, when the words registered in my brain. "'We?' Why do I have to leave?"

"Vi, you can't stay here." He grabbed my shoulders with both of his -now clean- hands. "It's not safe."

Tears started flooding my eyes. "I-I can't leave."

"You have to."

I backed up from him and shook my head. "I can't."

He sighed. "Why not?"

"If I leave, I'll be leaving the only piece I have of my mom." I let the tears fall. "And all the happy times we had together. A-and I can't leave my dad." I looked down at my shoes. "He's still my father."

"Violet," Andy said, but I refused to look at him. I just felt so lost right now. I didn't know what to do. I would feel bad about leaving my dad. And where the hell would I go? No, I just can't.

"Violet." Andy lifted my chin, so I would look at him. "I can't and won't leave you here."

"I can't-"

"Please." He begged me. "Just come with me for now, you can come back later."

I looked back my dad. He hasn't moved, just his chest -which was good- motioning that he was still breathing.

"I don't kno-"

"Please." He cupped my face with his large hands. His blue vibrant eyes, pleading me to say yes.

"Okay."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Did you guys like this chapter? :P

Who likes the new cover I made?