(2) New home

A/N: Run devil run (Diabolik lovers)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's POV:

They took Juvia in some portal. When we got there Juvia saw castle of ice. Around castle was ice. And it's snowing. Wind is very strong. "Come human." One soldier said and pulled Juvia with him. One soldier opened iced gate. Juvia was really scared. Then he pulled Juvia again. "My king i found somebody." "Let her in." Juvia gulped. And she was shaking. We walked in.

Gray's POV:

When soldier walked in with girl. He bowed and throwed girl on red carpet. I focused on the girl. She is truly beauty. Her blue hair and eye's. Her skin is pale and she look's innocent too. She has curves too and nice body. So hot. "You may leave us alone." "Yes my king." He bowed and leaved. "Eto-o gomenasai for asking but what is Juvia doing here?" So kawai!! " So your name is Juvia." "Hai."I wanna her right now in bed but i can't right now but i will wait. "You will be my wife ." "Demo...." "What i know im kid but i wan't you. Is that a problem??!!!" "No-o it's not that... You know what they said 'Age is just number' but why Juvia?" "Because i wanted to....." "Suka...." "Come here btw im Gray." "Hai and nice to meet you Gray-sama." "What's with -sama?" "Well Juvia tought that when you are king so she can call you like that."" I see now come." She walked to me. Then i got up from thron and pushed her in thron. Then jumped on thron and sitted on her lap facing her. She blushed. Then i kissed her and she kissed back. Her lips tastes like blueberry i like it. Then i licked her bottom lip asking for etrance. She didn't open so i bitted her bottom lip causing her to open her mouth. I quickly taked chance and sliped my tongue in her mouth. She was moaning. Our toungues are dancing together. Then i pulled back. She was breathing heavily. Hehe it will be fun playing with her.

Juvia's POV:

Juvia was breathing heavily that was her first kiss...He was still sitting on Juvia's lap and Juvia can fell he's 'thing' and she was blushing like tomato. He smirked and got up from Juvia's lap and jumped on the floor. "Come we are going in my room." Juvia blushed like tomato again! "Don't worry i will not do anything to you..." Juvia sighed. "For now." When he said that he had rape face. Juvia shivered! "Come." When he said that again Juvia followed him. We got in he's room it was beautiful. Blue walls, king size bed and bathroom too and yeah it was REALLY BIG!! "Here." He said. I looked what was he giving to Juvia. Juvia saw black lingerie. Eeeeeeehhhhhh????!!! "Eetoo can Juvia wear something else?" Juvia said holding lingerie. "No you will wear this and plus i wanna see your body more." Eeehhh for little boy he was very pervered!! "Now go take bath and change." "Hai." Juvia walked in bathroom and stripped she then took bath and dried herself with towel. Juvia gulped and putted lingerie on (A/N: Lingerie is on the picture!). She walked out of bathroom. Juvia saw Gray-sama sitting on bed and staring at Juvia. He was blushing. Blood came out of he's nose alittle. He then weaved to come to him. Juvia walked to him. He then pushed her on bed and kissed her. Juvia kissed back. We were making ou like 25 minutes and when we were making out he was squizing Juvia's chest. It hurted but it feelt good at the same time. When we were done we got under blanket and cuddle together. He was kid so he's head was on Juvia's chest and we were hugging really tight. "Oh good night Gray-sama." "Gnight." Then he cuddled closer he's head in Juvia's chest. Juvia letted him and then we fell asleep.......