(4) Im a virgan...

WARNING LEMON!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE LEMONS DONT READ IT!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's POV:

We walked in bathroom together.
Gray-sama stripped naked Juvia couldn't help but to blush. Gray-sama was..... big down there.... "Oi aren't gonna strip naked?" "Hai..." Juvia stripped naked too but Juvia covered herself with hands." Stop covering yourself i wanna see you." He said with he's deep voice."E-eto but its embrassing..." "I said uncover yourself NOW!!" "Hai..." Juvia uncovered herself. Its so embrassing. He was looking at Juvia's chest and Juvia's 'thing'. "Get in tub." Gray-sama ordered and Juvia then got in tub. He then got in tub too. Gray-sama's back was on Juvia's tummy and he's head was on Juvia's chest. Gray-sama closed he's eyes. "So good....." He mumbled. "Gray-sama..." "What is it now?!" "J-juvia can f-ffeel your t-thing..."

Gray's POV:

Tsk so innocent i will play with her. I turned around to face her. I kissed and bitted her nack. She moaned. Then i got down and sucked her right nipple while playing with left nipple. "Ahhh!" "Tsk." Then i sucked her left nipple while playing with right nipple. "N-noo!" I pulled back and played with her boobs. "Haaa!" "Let's take this in bedroom." I said then jumped out of the tub. She followed me. I pushed her on bed and kissed her.I sitted down on bed. "Suck it." "D-demo...." "CMON!" "Hai..." She putted my 'thing' in her mouth and moved up and down. Ahhhh so good!!"Ahhh..." I took her head and moved it faster."Ill came... Ahhh.." I cummed in her mouth. She shallowed it. Then i pushed her on bed and looked at her pussy. Beautiful... i licked and sucked her clit."Ah!" I moved my tongue in circles and up and down. "S-stop Gra Ah! -sama Ju Ah! will cum!!!" Aftet 4 licks she cummed i shallowed it all. Then i grabbed my 'thing'." I will go in now Juvia." "Gray-sama wait a minute!" "What is it?" "Juvia is still a virgan...." She blushed. I can't understand how but... it makes sance she is really innocent."Okay i will try to slow down but i can't promise you that." "Arigato." I insered in her womanhood ." Ahhhh!! Gray-sama stop it hurst!!!"I stopped insering and looked at her. She was sweating,she was really red,she was crying and gripping bed sheets." "Gray-sama Juvia can't do this.." " We will wait untill pain disapear." After 5 minutes. "Gray-sama pain disappeared." "Good i will continue then." I startes to move. We both was mouaning and yelling our names. I moved very fast now." Gray-sama juvia will cum!!!!" "Me too let's cum together!!!" Then we came together. Juvia cummed blood too because she was a virgan but now she isn't hehe . "So good." I said moving slowly in and out of her womanhood." I can't do this anymore im exausted." I pulled out. "Juvia too..." I then cuddled with her. Its kind off good being a little boy because my head was in her boobs now hehe.